TMDb Integration - Movie Info Generator

TMDb Integration - Movie Info Generator 1.3.2

No permission to download
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'TMDb_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(513) : eval()'d code:1
Upload coreectly the files inside 'upload' folder to your root install xenforo. Check for the file /library/TMDb/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php.

Salud2

The issue you are experiencing is no something I'm familiar with. Let's wait out for @xfrocks until then I suggest (those who couldn't get it work) to disable the addon temporarily.

Doesn't work on xF 1.3.0 Beta 3:
Fatal error: Class 'TMDb_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found in /home/kgnkgn/site/wwwroot/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1912

Awesome it work on xf 1.3.0 beta 4 thank you. but one question how do you make it to show movie cover in the forum

my screenshot

1.webp

yours

2.webp

The BBcode doesnt seem to work on my site, however the first option to search for it at the bottom of the thread does. Any ideas?

Which xenforo version are you on?
Are you embedding the movies into posts like [movie]tt0468569[/movie]?
Doesn't it show up? More information would go a long way.

on XF 1.2.3

Yes i tried to write that BBcode in manually, it seems to accept it and just disappears. I was only putting a movie name in however - does it require the actual code?

on XF 1.2.3

Yes i tried to write that BBcode in manually, it seems to accept it and just disappears. I was only putting a movie name in however - does it require the actual code?

Try to put it [movie]tt0468569[/movie] in this format. Have you actually chosen the name "movie" for the BBCODE? If not, you must use the one you have defined in the settings. I had this version working on 1.2.3, so it must be the settings on your end.

Oh, for some movies it takes a long time to retriev the data, which results faulty. Try it with other movies also, if you haven't already.

How very odd. Seems to work now by putting both the code and the name...

Do you have to write the code in manually everytime or can a BBcode button be made for it?

How very odd. Seems to work now by putting both the code and the name...

Do you have to write the code in manually everytime or can a BBcode button be made for it?

If your server and the TMDb server connects poorly, for instance if yours have a timeout limit, this sort of thing often happens. Sites that uses CloudFlare, css caching often speeds things up, especially when you are searching for movies.

As for the button, there are BB Code add-ons one from authors like @Jeremy and @cclaerhout that allows bbcode button creation. XF 1.3 has its own BB Code manager now. I haven't done it since I'm limiting it on my site for admins only.

The table tmdb_table did not remove from the thread_id table in my database. How do I remove it?

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 3.58.56 PM.webp

For those getting the "Fatal Error: Class 'TMDb_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found" error, check your /library/TMDb folder -- If a folder named "BBCode" is present, rename it "BbCode" (with the second "b" lowercase).

I still get some type of error when trying to use the tag but the case sensitivity is at least why I was getting the class not found error.

For those getting the "Fatal Error: Class 'TMDb_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found" error, check your /library/TMDb folder -- If a folder named "BBCode" is present, rename it "BbCode" (with the second "b" lowercase).

I still get some type of error when trying to use the tag but the case sensitivity is at least why I was getting the class not found error.

He probably forgot as he is busy with other (awesome) projects. Still trying to get an update for this addon.

Top Bottom