[tLk] ReadPC

[tLk] ReadPC 1.1.0

No permission to download
would like to be able to filter the conversation list by user. right now it's 1 big list of every PC.

I need help with this. I'm not seeing where I can view all PC's nor where I can set the permissions for 'this addon'?

I need help with this. I'm not seeing where I can view all PC's nor where I can set the permissions for 'this addon'?
When I installed it, the permissions settings were in the ACP > Users > User Groups > Edit User Group Permissions

Once permissions are enabled, I was able to see them from the dropdown attached to my name by my avatar (what's this field called, btw?).

When I installed it, the permissions settings were in the ACP > Users > User Groups > Edit User Group Permissions

Once permissions are enabled, I was able to see them from the dropdown attached to my name by my avatar (what's this field called, btw?).
Sorry for the late reply. It worked now that you explained where to look! Thank you soo much ;-)

I have the Read PC running with no problems on one of my forums..

I have a second one with the same exact skin, installed Read PC and it will not work..

When I attempt to view the ReadPC page with the proper permissions set to my usergroup and the specific user I get the following error:

Error

You have no permission to see this page.
If you want to access this page, please contact system admin.

I have a second one with the same exact skin, installed Read PC and it will not work..

When I attempt to view the ReadPC page with the proper permissions set to my usergroup and the specific user I get the following error:

Error

And yes, I have done a clean install twice now

Are those with granted permissions able to see ALL CONVERSATIONS? Because I purposely removed all convo's using MySQL DELETE ALL code, and I saw someone 'engaged in converstation' even though there are no more. How are they still able to view a conversation if I have deleted them all?

Error

And yes, I have done a clean install twice now
check again user and usergroup permissions please
if ur user account has multiple usergroups and one of them is set as "never", u wont use ReadPC page

Are those with granted permissions able to see ALL CONVERSATIONS? Because I purposely removed all convo's using MySQL DELETE ALL code, and I saw someone 'engaged in converstation' even though there are no more. How are they still able to view a conversation if I have deleted them all?

Viewing ReadPC Page = Engaged in conversation
so, if you viewing the readpc page, your online status will be seeing as "Engaged in conversation"

[quote="Viewing ReadPC Page = Engaged in conversation
so, if you viewing the readpc page, your online status will be seeing as "Engaged in conversation"[/quote]
No. I was online and saw another person online who was 'engaged in conversation' after I had deleted all conversations. I want to know if this addon "really" allows persons w/access to be able to see ALL Conversations. If not, then it means people are able to make conversation which I cannot see and I thought this addon allows me (as granted the permissions!) to see everyone's conversation.

No. I was online and saw another person online who was 'engaged in conversation' after I had deleted all conversations. I want to know if this addon "really" allows persons w/access to be able to see ALL Conversations. If not, then it means people are able to make conversation which I cannot see and I thought this addon allows me (as granted the permissions!) to see everyone's conversation.

deleted conversations cannot listing, coz they already deleted
"ReadPC" and "conversations" page will show your online status as "Engaged in conversation"

Top Bottom