Widget Threads Enhancement

Widget Threads Enhancement [Paid] 2.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Bug/Suggestion

Popular count (most replies/reactions) should not be showing 0 replies/reactions.

Example:

Most replied
Thread Cutoff: 3 days
Maximum entries: 5

If only 3 threads had replies in 3 days it will show 2 with 0 count. Because they are the most recent.

Looks like this:

POPULAR WIDGET
Thread - 10 replies
Thread - 9 replies
Thread - 8 replies
Thread - 0 replies
Thread - 0 replies

But should look like:
Thread - 10 replies
Thread - 9 replies
Thread - 8 replies

This should not be an issue for busy forums but it should not show 0. Thanks

Thank you for these latest fixes! This add-on is one of the best out there and I have been able to create widgets that promote engagement like Popular and Unanswered!

Any chance on fixing the prefix letters turning bold when unread? XF does not do that naturally it only bolds the title. Thanks if you can fix.

@rdn No, it is enabled by default and acts just like the forum and What's New... read/unread status which also cannot be turned off. You would have to edit your CSS and style the unread links to read.

Thank you for these latest fixes! This add-on is one of the best out there and I have been able to create widgets that promote engagement like Popular and Unanswered!

Any chance on fixing the prefix letters turning bold when unread? XF does not do that naturally it only bolds the title. Thanks if you can fix.

@rdn No, it is enabled by default and acts just like the forum and What's New... read/unread status which also cannot be turned off. You would have to edit your CSS and style the unread links to read.
Oops! I have missed it.

Where? The bold works in Chrome, not Edge. But the forum posts work with bold in Edge just not the widget. What config?

Last edited:
Unread/Bold titles ONLY works in Chrome.
This DOES NOT work in Firefox or Edge. (Have not tested others)

Also, when you hover a title, the underline is joined with the prefix instead of there being a space. Like this: Prefix Title

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi !!

Nice addon. A preview of a frontend displaying this addon will be appreciating before payonf for it !!

Thanks

It looks just like the New Posts widget here on XF, so there's not much to see. The power is in the backend features. Highly recommended. It's already proven to encourage activity on my site with the right widget creation (I even replaced the default XF one for the unread marker ability!).

Last edited:
Top Bottom