[cXF] Enhanced New Threads Widget

[cXF] Enhanced New Threads Widget [Paid] 1.1.0

No permission to buy (€25.00)

BassMan

This is great, but it would be even more great if instead of showing image from 1st post, it could show the first image in the thread for this instances where there is no first post image, but there is lower down in the thread.

It pulls from the New Threads. Meaning, that there could also be resource threads if your resource uses threads when created.

It pulls from the New Threads. Meaning, that there could also be resource threads if your resource uses threads when created.
can you help me out something. i'm currently a PACK A subscriber on your site, username " anil ". I dont currently have my portal setup, but what im trying to accomplish is...when i upload a resource( i run a music site ) , I want it to head in my portal, with just showing the thumbnail image ( in a grid style format ). ive seen other people do this also, using the article system, but..i'm new and dont know how to properly set this up using resources. my resources does automatically create threads in forums that ive setup strictly for discussions. How would i go about achieveing this?

Top Bottom