- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Visible branding
Use the New Threads widget as an article preview with some extra customization. This add-on extends the New threads widget to display threads in a more attractive way, to show them as featured threads or in any other way you might want to use.
Check the FAQ tab on how to set it all up.
This add-on is very similar to [cXF] Enhanced Search Forum Widget (screenshots below are the same).
A simple demo of thread blocks is available on our forum.
- show threads from the New threads widget as article preview blocks
- option to view thread blocks in a scroll container
- set the number of thread blocks in a row
- show or hide post snippet
- set snippet length
- set a custom image for threads with no image in the first post
- show or hide View full article link
- show or hide thread block footer
- options to show thread blocks on narrow screens (mobile)
- two style configurations in style properties for enhanced widgets
- set up to 3 widgets for each style
< enhanced new threads widget with 3 thread blocks >
< enhanced new threads widget with 6 blocks >
You can see 2 different settings. The left one is without an image in the first thread post (it picks up the forum logo, XenForo in this demo). The right one is also without an image in the first thread post, but it has a custom icon (threads with the cXF logo).
< below is a demo with two different new threads widgets >
< you can optionally show thread blocks in a scroll container >
This way you can display many more threads to save space.
- Related resources
This is a cXF Pack C Membership Add-on. Upgrade your account to cXF Pack C Membership for: 1-year access to all cXF Pack C Membership Add-ons for XenForo 2 1-year access to all cXF Premium Customizations for XenForo 2 If you got our...xenforo.com