[tl] Watermark

[tl] Watermark [Paid] 2.0.4

No permission to buy ($31.82)
hi
the addon have a problem with the RTL text
when i try to put text on image it looks like that

1598829495052.webp

please fix the problem because i have an arabic forum and i need to this addon

Hi truonglv. Downloaded your excellent addon yesterday and installed it today.

As was mentioned previously, the text watermark option still does not appear to fully work. A black background bar is only displayed, no matter what position, font size and/or HEX settings for text and background is set. The custom image option works fine.

Have also changed values for watermark opacity, scale watermark width and scale watermark height but makes no difference.

Currently running version v2.2.3 Patch 1. Thanks

Ok just bought this add-on and couple of issue I am facing

1- if you insert an image that is black and white or purple and blue the watermark changes it color for unknown reason.
2- If you have a gif image, the watermark will cause the image to NOT animate
3- If you disable the add-on the watermark wont get removed.

I will wait for this to be fixed and hopefully wont take long.

Ok just bought this add-on and couple of issue I am facing

1- if you insert an image that is black and white or purple and blue the watermark changes it color for unknown reason.
2- If you have a gif image, the watermark will cause the image to NOT animate
3- If you disable the add-on the watermark wont get removed.

I will wait for this to be fixed and hopefully wont take long.
(3) it is add watermark to image source that mean you cannot revert to previous one.
(2)what image lib you are using? Gd or Imagick?
(1) can you share your options config?

(3) it is add watermark to image source that mean you cannot revert to previous one.
(2)what image lib you are using? Gd or Imagick?
(1) can you share your options config?

3- Perhaps you should implement XFMG-like watermark functionality or like the one that used to be here before it was deleted by the author.

This will make it a great add-on that provides ease of mind for forum owners to retreat should something go wrong or if they decide to change the watermark image. Glad I tested it on my local machine before putting it up live on my forum.

2- Neither wont make a difference, tested on both.

1-

22222.webp44444.webp

Will send you the image via pm

3- Perhaps you should implement XFMG-like watermark functionality or like the one that used to be here before it was deleted by the author.

This will make it a great add-on that provides ease of mind for forum owners to retreat should something go wrong or if they decide to change the watermark image. Glad I tested it on my local machine before putting it up live on my forum.

2- Neither wont make a difference, tested on both.

1-

View attachment 249608View attachment 249609

Will send you the image via pm
If you looking for add-on which can revert watermark this add-on never do that.

Top Bottom