[tl] Watermark

[tl] Watermark [Paid] 2.0.4

No permission to buy ($31.82)
If you looking for add-on which can revert watermark this add-on never do that.

This addon should follow xenforo in its implementation of adding watermark to images and have the ability to remove them. This way it would made sure that it would never destroy images uploaded on the forum.

(3) it is add watermark to image source that mean you cannot revert to previous one.
(2)what image lib you are using? Gd or Imagick?
(1) can you share your options config?

still waiting for a fix please.

3- Perhaps you should implement XFMG-like watermark functionality or like the one that used to be here before it was deleted by the author.

This will make it a great add-on that provides ease of mind for forum owners to retreat should something go wrong or if they decide to change the watermark image. Glad I tested it on my local machine before putting it up live on my forum.

2- Neither wont make a difference, tested on both.

1-

View attachment 249608View attachment 249609

Will send you the image via pm
I have tested with image you sent. It's work fine.

What purpose of your video? If you asking to remove watetmark when disable addon. There are no way and each addon has own idea and implement way.

The purpose is to show that when inserting gif image, the image doesn't animate because of the watermark.

Was test again with GIF image and work fine. The lib image processor is Imagick.
nope, not true I tried both + no one should be force to use imagick. Nor that is specified in your add-on description which is a violation to xenforo guidelines @Chris D

Hello.
Any chance to see this addon working with existing uploaded images?
Most will use your addon in a existing forum with existing uploads and therefore it would be nice to have the option to watermark ALL old images to and not only the new one.

The old addon from Xenmade for Xenforo 1.5.x works this way and I search for a replacement for my forums. Watermark only to new image uploads is here no option for me. :(

Update:
I use now the good old(older) one addon a friend coded for XF 2.0.x a longer time ago.
That works like I search for.
Non destructive at images and working at ALL Images including already uploaded.

Big thanks to my friend for. :)

Update:
I use now the good old(older) one addon a friend coded for XF 2.0.x a longer time ago.
That works like I search for.
Non destructive at images and working at ALL Images including already uploaded.

Big thanks to my friend for. :)

I would love to buy a copy of that if it works for the XF 2.2.

I can't resell this. I am not the developer!
And he officially ended support for his addons a long time ago, about which there is already a topic here in the forum.
So it's not a particularly optimal situation, but unfortunately the addon is no longer for sale / buy at this point as far as I know.

From one of the reviews, it's mentioned that watermarked image got the size almost double of the original one? Is it true?

Top Bottom