Resource icon

[tl] User groups widget [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Change order is not working:
1- when I set order to anything else than the the default order (Trophy points ) and I click the save button, it's still set to trophy points, there is no way to check another option/order.
2. even it says: Trophy points, the widget is not showing members sorted by trophy points, but sorted alphabetically in reversed order.
I have deactivated the addon waiting for your help.

It's unclear from the screenshot; does this add-on display a list of users organized by usergroup on the Member's page? Could you provide a screenshot of what this does?

Change order is not working:
1- when I set order to anything else than the the default order (Trophy points ) and I click the save button, it's still set to trophy points, there is no way to check another option/order.
2. even it says: Trophy points, the widget is not showing members sorted by trophy points, but sorted alphabetically in reversed order.
I have deactivated the addon waiting for your help.
Look like cache issues. I will check a bit.

Any chance you can add an option to just show the usernames similar to the "members online" widget? I purchased this but can't really justify using it as it takes up too much space in the sidebar with the avatars. It would also be nice to have a "random" feature so it'll just randomly choose X number of group members to show.

Also, no matter what I chose for "Order by" it goes back to Trophy Points after saving and entering the page again.

Hello
It is unclear what exactly this add-on does:
I'm looking for a option to list all users who have access to a private forum via a specific usergroup.
i.e have a widget that lists all users in a specific usergroup, and show this widget in a specific forum.

Is this possible?

Hello
It is unclear what exactly this add-on does:
I'm looking for a option to list all users who have access to a private forum via a specific usergroup.
i.e have a widget that lists all users in a specific usergroup, and show this widget in a specific forum.

Is this possible?
Yes. It works like that.

Does this only display the username?

Can I edit the template to display all custom user fields as well?

This feature would be much more useful to me as a bbCode. Like:
Code:
[group="len:10;"]cxbylaws[/group]

which would produce this in the message: (Which is what is currently shown in the AminCP when users is searched for a usergroup)

1646947351094.webp
I could just post this screen shot clip in the thread also, but a bbCode would be more elegant and easier to maintain. i.e. it would update with staff changes.

I have tried three times to register on your forum so I could buy this addon. I never get the response from your system.

I ;eft my computer running overnight but the link was no longer valid.

Top Bottom