Resource icon

[tl] Style Permissions [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($16.16)
With this recent update:

An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 1 passed to XF\Repository\User::getUsersByIdsOrdered() must be of the type array, string given in src/XF/Repository/User.php on line 285

XF\Repository\User->getUsersByIdsOrdered()
call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 940
XF\Template\Templater->method() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/sp_style_edit.php at line 30
XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1250
XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1324
XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/style_edit.php at line 72
XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1250
XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 332
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 303
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 44
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I purchased this addon from your site and when I download it, the .zip file is empty.

Is it possible that you uploaded a wrong file for this addon? Would be great if you could look in to it, that I can download this addon - it is much needed.

Thanks for your time and help!

-Xiomera

Is this addon compatible with XF 2.1?
Yes.

I purchased this addon from your site and when I download it, the .zip file is empty.

Is it possible that you uploaded a wrong file for this addon? Would be great if you could look in to it, that I can download this addon - it is much needed.

Thanks for your time and help!

-Xiomera
Do you still have this issues?

I'm trying to subscribe to your forum site to purchase the plug-in, but I'm getting "enter a valid email address."
What kind of email address you have used? Currently my site only support these providers: gmail.com or outlook.com

Does this work with 2.1.9? I just installed it and usergroups who dont have permission to use a style - when they click on the style they get the style.
So say style Blue - admin only - registered usergroup member sees it, clicks on it and gets style Blue.

Does this work with 2.1.9? I just installed it and usergroups who dont have permission to use a style - when they click on the style they get the style.
So say style Blue - admin only - registered usergroup member sees it, clicks on it and gets style Blue.
Do you setup restrict in style options?

Top Bottom