Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x)

Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x) [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy ($50.00)

truonglv

truonglv submitted a new resource:

[tl] Social Groups - An powerful social groups for XenForo 2.x.x

This add-on has excellent features and friendly UI. It is compatible with most versions of XenForo (2.0.x).

Key features:
  • Ability to create unlimited categories and nested categories for groups.
  • Ability to create unlimited custom fields for each category. Custom fields then will be shown in group details.
  • Show custom field position, data types, create PHP callback for Fields,
  • Ability to group members and easily manage...

Read more about this resource...

This is my addon screen after I uploaded all the files. It doesn't allow me to upgrade the old addon or install new.

ex.webp

I have an error while creating a group:

LogicException: Attempted to set 'member_count' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 532
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Entity/Group.php at line 510
  2. Truonglv\Groups\Entity\Group->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 505
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Entity/Group.php at line 491
  4. Truonglv\Groups\Entity\Group->onMemberJoined() in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Entity/Member.phpat line 249
  5. Truonglv\Groups\Entity\Member->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1145
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1139
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Service/Group/Creator.php at line 94
  8. Truonglv\Groups\Service\Group\Creator->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line40
  9. Truonglv\Groups\Service\Group\Creator->save() insrc/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 87
  10. Truonglv\Groups\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1894
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  15. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Do you think it would be possible to add a permission (or option) to block access to discussion forums for members who have not joined the group?

Do you think it would be possible to add a permission (or option) to block access to discussion forums for members who have not joined the group?
It is depend group privacy. If privacy is closed or secret so people who not joined to group canno see the group content ;)

Okay, I understand better now, sorry. :confused:
In the description of "closed" you say that members can not see the content but can see the forums as well as answer them, is it normal or a configuration problem?

Incidentally, I found an additional error when we want to invite a member in the group but that the text box remains empty:

InvalidArgumentException: Arguments could not be empty. in src/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Service/Group/Inviter.php at line 74
  1. Truonglv\Groups\Service\Group\Inviter->toUsernameOrEmail() insrc/addons/Truonglv/Groups/Pub/Controller/Group.php at line 303
  2. Truonglv\Groups\Pub\Controller\Group->actionInvite() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1894
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Last edited:
Okay, I understand better now, sorry. :confused:
In the description of "closed" you say that members can not see the content but can see the forums as well as answer them, is it normal or a configuration problem?

Incidentally, I found an additional error when we want to invite a member in the group but that the text box remains empty:
Fixed the above issues. :D

Hi there, I have an issue.

When I install the add-on, then the whole forum is blank, Admin CP is still accessible. If I disable this add-on, then everything is normal.

Here's server log:

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 12.16.31 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 12.14.33 AM.webp

truonglv updated [tl] Social Groups with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2 released!

[Bugs]
* Fixed error while inviting other people
* Fixed error while reposition cover
* Fixed inline mod show up even visitor does not have permission to do.
* Fixed group filters does not work in some cases
* Fixed banned member still view group
* Fixed cannot change the member role description
* Fixed delete comment did not clean up related data
* Fixed delete event did not clean up related data
* Fixed non-member can view closed and secret group content
* Fixed delete user not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom