[TJA] Forum Stats [Deleted]

Hi @wEbAddEr I only intended this to be used with the hook:forum_list_nodes position, as I don't own that add-on I have not tested it to use a hook within that addon.

If you can send me a conversation with your web address and a user and pass I can certainly take a look to see if we can get it working for you.

Thanks for the offer, but there are incompatible stuff with the lottery mod and i will wait if the developer solves it before buggering you again, because the problem could be part of him.

Ps: i did set it as: hook:forum_list_nodes, so i was surprised to see it below the Lottery & Bingo.

Reactions: TJA
Where exactly will this add-on show up? My side bar is quite full ATM. And kinda sucks that I need to pay $5.00 for a "required" mod just to get your '"free" mod to work. :(

Where exactly will this add-on show up? My side bar is quite full ATM. And kinda sucks that I need to pay $5.00 for a "required" mod just to get your '"free" mod to work. :(
The 2 other free mods that are free are needed to insert the info this mod needs.
It shows below the forum

Untitled.webp

Where exactly will this add-on show up?
Under the forum list.
And kinda sucks that I need to pay $5.00 for a "required" mod just to get your '"free" mod to work.
My sincere apologies for spending my free time creating something 'free' to give people an alternative to their forum stats, even if it does require a paid add-on to work.

I'm sure for a small contribution I can spend some time to modify it to your specification. But then it would work out cheaper for you to spend $5.

Under the forum list.

My sincere apologies for spending my free time creating something 'free' to give people an alternative to their forum stats, even if it does require a paid add-on to work.

I'm sure for a small contribution I can spend some time to modify it to your specification. But then it would work out cheaper for you to spend $5.
It does look cool, and I do appreciate your work! I may see about getting it next month afterall. :D

Top Bottom