Titanfall BETA opened

Same, keys went out to "friends and family" already, more beta keys being sent out to the applicants from the 14th to the 17th.

(y)

Kinda excited to try it, but on the other hand it just seems like a futuristic COD. If they can tame team play and steer away from run & gun we may have a good game.

upload_2014-2-14_10-43-13.webp

Ya'll doing the PC version? Reason I ask is I went the xBox One and either am not getting lucky or they haven't done it yet (which if the former kinda twirks me off since I have had it pre-ordered since it was available for it and understood by pre-ordering I was supposed to be able to access the BETA early anyway - or maybe that was Destiny).

My friends who got in the beta didn't pre-order.

I'm still waiting for a key... I pre-ordered :(.

They specifically said pre-ordering doesn't make a difference on the beta so I can't be mad, but it's a little annoying heh :).

Yeah, like I said I can't remember if it was Titanfall or Destiny (thinking now it was Destiny - which has now been pushed back into September 2014 for release). Oh well - I've maxed out all my weapons on BF 4 on both the PS4 and xBox One and now can start playing conquest on it to work on my vehicles (I really suck at flying on that game whereas with BF3 I was killer in the chopper).

Looking at the screen shot it looks like that was for the PC (which I don't own one of anymore - unless you count the Surface Pro 2 as a PC :D)

Done deal...

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry regarding the Titanfall Closed Beta. We are delighted to inform you that the account shown below has been flagged for access to this exciting phase of testing. Please visit www.origin.com to begin your download.

"
Congratulations: You’ve been selected for participation in the Titanfall Beta!
The Titanfall Beta is now LIVE on Origin and ready for you to jump in. Here is your single-use code redeemable directly in your Origin client.
"

Oh my god, this game is simply amazing, I havent had this much fun since UT 2k4!!!!!

I agree, they have done a wonderful job on the game. The maps feel just right but I hope we see some larger maps when release comes and dedicated servers are up and running. Titan battle mode is epic and requires some good team work.

I agree, they have done a wonderful job on the game. The maps feel just right but I hope we see some larger maps when release comes and dedicated servers are up and running. Titan battle mode is epic and requires some good team work.

Yea loving the titan mode. Its so non-linear aswell, like the fact you can get out of your titan if you want to risk it and go for some closeup kills on foot against other titans. But then if you die, your titan keeps fighting!

I have a PS4 and no gaming PC so I won't be able to participate in the beta (and I'm not really a FPS player either), but I've got to say, the free running in this game looks so smooth. Really impressive.

I have a PS4 and no gaming PC so I won't be able to participate in the beta (and I'm not really a FPS player either), but I've got to say, the free running in this game looks so smooth. Really impressive.
I'm not a Xbox/PC player, either - so I won't be able to participate in the beta either.... But yes, the free running looks really smooth. Smoother than COD4, I'll say. I'm a huge FPS gamer, and if this ever comes to PS4, I'm picking it up. However, Sony and Mirosoft is fighting for the franchise. Sony wants to bring the game to PS4, and Microsoft wants to "secure" it entirely. Whatever that means.

I'm not a Xbox/PC player, either - so I won't be able to participate in the beta either.... But yes, the free running looks really smooth. Smoother than COD4, I'll say. I'm a huge FPS gamer, and if this ever comes to PS4, I'm picking it up. However, Sony and Mirosoft is fighting for the franchise. Sony wants to bring the game to PS4, and Microsoft wants to "secure" it entirely. Whatever that means.

I assume @mistypants meant Free Running as being able to wall run , climb walls ect.

Top Bottom