Titanfall BETA opened

I'm not a Xbox/PC player, either - so I won't be able to participate in the beta either.... But yes, the free running looks really smooth. Smoother than COD4, I'll say. I'm a huge FPS gamer, and if this ever comes to PS4, I'm picking it up. However, Sony and Mirosoft is fighting for the franchise. Sony wants to bring the game to PS4, and Microsoft wants to "secure" it entirely. Whatever that means.
Oh I have little doubt that the series will eventually hit the PS4, especially if it sells as well as the hype & positive reaction to the beta suggest. If memory serves Microsoft has them locked down for the first game, but potential sequels are open game. Even if Titanfall gives the Xbox One a big edge over the PS4 in sales (which will be tough given its huge headstart, though the PS4 still lacks any big titles right now. That'll change soon of course), porting between consoles this gen is little work for a lot of reward (expanding the potential audience/number of customers), at least compared to last gen. So if it's really something magical, I'll wait for Titanfall 2: They're Really Not Mechs You Guys.

To bad there is not a filter to weed out those with pee-pee poor bandwidth. They really mess it up for those that do have good bandwidth.

The PC version seems fine in this regard.
I'll take your word for it... I'm not going to fool with setting up Windows on a computer just to play it. :p

The problem is not so much your interaction on the xBox, but watching someone be one place and a millisecond later be 75 yards away from there. It's something I'm sure they will work around - overall, I'm really enjoying the BETA but hope they get a few more maps (I'm playing mainly Attrition now).

I'll take your word for it... I'm not going to fool with setting up Windows on a computer just to play it. :p

The problem is not so much your interaction on the xBox, but watching someone be one place and a millisecond later be 75 yards away from there. It's something I'm sure they will work around - overall, I'm really enjoying the BETA but hope they get a few more maps (I'm playing mainly Attrition now).

Yea, I want some bigger / more open maps for attrition, currently they're too compact and with too much cover, makes tyring to snipe other players very difficult, your kinda forced into using an smg.

Top Bottom