1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 'Time' not visible

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by OverHere, Aug 14, 2013.

1. OverHere

OverHere Active Member

Please assist with this. First, please see this photo:

nts2.JPG Pease see the top message by me - under Last Message, under my username, it says '2 minutes ago'. This is fine.

Now, please see this photo from my site:

nts1.JPG Here, under Last Message, under 'Administrator' this message was posted at the same time as the last message in the first photo, but, here, it doesn't show the time like '1 minutes ago' etc. - it only shows the date Aug 13 2013?

Please advise why on my site the minutes etc is not showing like on this site? Is this an error? (I only upgraded to 1.2 just today).

Thanks.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have any outdated templates?

3. OverHere

OverHere Active Member

@King Kovifor

My developer is saying that there are no outdated templates. Could you please go into my site admin and sort this out for me? Shall I message you my site admin access info?

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's an issue with your template customizations. It's showing "now" as the time for various things that clearly shouldn't be. I would have to recommend looking at what you've customized in the templates (thread_list_item in particular) to determine where it went wrong.

Jeremy likes this.
  5. OverHere

OverHere Active Member

@Mike @King Kovifor

This is solved now. It was clashing with a custom made mod. Thank you.