Ticket support

Pereira

What is ticket support like with Xenforo? How fast is the support and is there a good success rate in fixing issues?

Does Xenforo provide installation and installation of new updates for the software?

What is ticket support like with Xenforo? How fast is the support and is there a good success rate in fixing issues?

Does Xenforo provide installation and installation of new updates for the software?

You'll be hard pushed to find any issue on the forums without a response and more importantly a solution to anyones unique problem. The support here is probably the best I've seen and chances are you'll not have any issues if they arise answered on the forums to the point chances are you'll never need to use the support ticket system pending the issues you have don't require private credentials being exposed and even then a staff member and other respectable members of the community will help in the way of asking you to provide such details via pc and/or ticket system. In short, it's excellent so much so I've never had to use the ticket system.

Ticket Support is amazing, fast and very helpful. :)

They've helped me with a problem in that past that technically they could have just said no to as it wasn't a problem with xenforo directly.

Support via the forum is excellent as well. Especially Brogan, who's logged into my site and fixed a problem that i'd spent hours trying to figure out why it was doing it.

Thanks again. :)

I was also wondering if there was any good mobile skins for the software? I was trying to look at previews of the themes but it seems I am not allowed to view the images of them.

Kier has stated that a mobile style is planned (and in the works iirc).

Fantastic news.

Sorry for the random questions but another question is, how well does the software handle images? Are smaller thumbnail images created? Do you upload many images to your site and if so how well does the site load?

I am waiting to see how the next release of IPS goes (release date was given for 1st quarter of 2012) and then I will make my decision. Xenforo seems to be suited more to my needs at the minute while IPS has more than I currently need.

I never knew there WAS a support ticket system. Everything I need gets answered here in the forum sometimes so fast I barely have time to refresh the page after writing my question! (Usually Brogan does that, sometimes Jake)
Sometimes I go into private conversation with a coder if it's a whole chunk of design I'm doing. They are outstandingly kind and helpful here. I never get treated like an idiot. See my signature - that's the way of it here.

Top Bottom