[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Controller_Response_Exception: Cannot send headers; headers already sent in /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/FileOutput.php, line 36 - library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php:321
Generated By: Unknown Account, 15 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/********/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php(115): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
#1 /home/********/public_html/library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ProxyOutput.php(93): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('Content-type', 'image/png', true)
#2 /home/********/public_html/library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/ProxyOutput.php(38): Waindigo_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ProxyOutput->_outputThumbnail(false)
#3 /home/********/public_html/library/XenForo/ProxyOutput.php(341): Waindigo_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_ProxyOutput->output()
#4 /home/********/public_html/proxy.php(12): XenForo_ProxyOutput::run()
#5 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(171) "http://www...."
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["image"] => string(76) "http://www....."
    ["hash"] => string(32) "ed7c45y4f57284343d9b4eferebbcb0"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I also got this Exception when enabling the XF image proxy

Same error here...

Hey guys, just a bump on this error. We'd love to be able to turn on image proxy again ;)

Great Addon, really loving it.

Just a quick question. I have thread thumbnails activated in a couple of forums.

The forums that the thumbnails are activate they are to use the first image in the post at dimensions of 100 x 55.

It works great but in forums (all) where thubnails are not activated I have unwanted space to the right of each avatar. Is there a way to get rid of this space?

first example is correct and in the specified forum for the thubnail.

Immagine-4.png

second example is in a forum where thread tumbnails are not activated but I have a large space to the right of rach avatar in the listing.

Immagine1.png

Any help to fix would be much apprecaited

Thanks

Your plugin is perfect and works really well. A little slowdown for the first hour or so while the cache built up, and since then there has been no slowdown of the site at all!

I guess you could call this a request for a feature: placement of the image thumbail.
Currently...
[image | title | replies | last]
But would be nice to have something like...
[avatar | image | title | replies | last]
[avatar | title | image | replies | last]
Basically still have the first poster's avatar and then be able to either have the thumbnail show in another column or inside an existing column beside something else. I did this manually, but would be better of course if it was built into the plugin so that there is that much more control.

I just upgraded to the newest version and now my widget sidebar thumbnails are working differently and I can't figure out how to get it back to the way it worked before. Basically I have a handful of forums where I want the thumbnail to be the first attachment or an image link. But all the other forums I want the thumbnail to be the default user avatar. I have those forums specified in the thumbnail options. All the other forums are unchecked, though it looks as if they're all following the same rules in the widgets. How do I get it to work the way it worked before.

Last edited:
The addon was properly installed and is enabled. The user permissions are set to give all user groups access to them, and I've tried adding specific user groups to it but to no avail. I've tried messing around with options to get the addon to "restart" to make it load. I've tried everything from using specific forums only as showing thumbnails to being based on user permissions. I've also tried disabling all my other addons (TinyMCE Quattro, Tapatalk and Widget Framework). I've tried loading the forum in a "fresh" browser - that is a newly installed browser. I've also tried emptying my cache etc. I've tried all possible combinations of thumbnail priority, and tested it with a new user. Server error logs shows nothing. Nothing shows up on my forum.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what may cause this? Are there some domain-related settings that may cause addons to just not load? I'm pretty sure Tapatalk has always been working. TinyMCE I also had troubles with getting to show. I'm running 1.3.4, considering updating to 1.4 Beta, 1.3.5 will be implemented on the weekend.

Forum in question is forum.thecontrarianinvestor.com - hosted on domain.com

edit;
$config['enableListeners'] was set to false. ********it.

Last edited:
does this still work with last post avatar/thumbnail. when I click on that it still shows the user avatar instead of the thumbnail of the last post.
thanks again

Great addon, but.. this is not compatible with Image Convert (https://xenforo.com/community/resources/convert-image.2521/) :(

For example: if I have image:
Code:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rXtIgB2pQ2k/UIGk2CmP0yI/AAAAAAAAANg/v9aPh7j8IYE/s320/2-802916-1174.jpg

and insert it into your message, addon of @AndyB convert it to attachment:
Code:
http://gsmx.co/attachments/2-802916-1174-jpg.438/

however in forum view, Thumbnails by @Waindigo contains the wrong address of attachment:
Code:
http://gsmx.co/data/attachments/0/204-f0cba04a3e14300d240ec984c7fdf659.jpg

thumbnails-waindigo-url.webp

receiving these errors with new version waindigo

1. Undefined variable: xenOptions2 minutes ago - library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:58
  2. Delete...
    Trying to get property of non-object2 minutes ago - library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:58
  3. Delete...
    Undefined variable: xenOptions2 minutes ago - library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:58
  4. Delete...
    Trying to get property of non-object2 minutes ago - library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:58
  5. Delete...
    Undefined variable: xenOptions2 minutes ago - library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:58
  6. Delete...
  7. Delete...
  8. Delete...
  9. Delete...
  10. Delete...

I tried to set, max width and height in a forum node before i believe. thanks for updating this btw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom