[#] Thumbnails [Deleted]

Is there not zoom effects when man move over mouse on pic like this code in vbb ?

attachment.php
I can't see your image, but no this is not currently supported. Please drop me a PM if you are interested in contributing to this feature.

I m using xenforo 1.3 rc1

And i give too many errors like this:

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Waindigo_Thumbnails_Extend_XenForo_Model_ImageProxy::getThumbnailPath() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/xx/xxx.com/public/library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/Model/ImageProxy.php on line 244 and defined - library/Waindigo/Thumbnails/Extend/XenForo/Model/ImageProxy.php:256

Can you fix this ?
Make sure you are using the latest version.

Waindigo updated Thumbnails by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.0 released

Note: If you already have Thread Thumbnails by Waindigo installed, installing this add-on will save all your configuration settings and automatically uninstall that add-on.

New features:
  • Renamed from Thread Thumbnails by Waindigo to Thumbnails by Waindigo. To upgrade from Thread Thumbnails by Waindigo, install this add-on as a new add-on.
  • Added caching of thumbnail data for much quicker loading of thread list and more
  • Added support for image proxying in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

its work great
BUT if some1 enable this
Thumbnails in Node View?

then his server need to be restarted =)
tried to enable it on my vps + localhost
need to restart my vps and pc to let my forum work again
my forum is 30k+ members & 50k+ thread

other than that its work great ^_^ nice job

its work great
BUT if some1 enable this
Thumbnails in Node View?

then his server need to be restarted =)
tried to enable it on my vps + localhost
need to restart my vps and pc to let my forum work again
my forum is 30k+ members & 50k+ thread

other than that its work great ^_^ nice job
There is a warning about this when you enable the option. It is not recommended for larger sites, although it will depend on your server capacity and load.

There is a warning about this when you enable the option. It is not recommended for larger sites, although it will depend on your server capacity and load.
i know but guy like me wana try all option so ^_^ hhh u need to color that warning in red and bold

any way i like ur job and its really awesome

i wana ask u about the user permission
how its work exactly ?
can i choose which forum show the thumbline and in same thing i need to hide them on some group ?!
+
is there way to hide them from the searchengine ? like google spiders
i hope u got what i mean >_<

i know but guy like me wana try all option so ^_^ hhh u need to color that warning in red and bold

any way i like ur job and its really awesome

i wana ask u about the user permission
how its work exactly ?
can i choose which forum show the thumbline and in same thing i need to hide them on some group ?!
It is just like a normal permission, so you can set it per user group, per user and/or per node.

+
is there way to hide them from the searchengine ? like google spiders
i hope u got what i mean >_<
Not currently.

After updating this and xen to 1.3, I'm getting this error if doing a filecheck:
Code:
library/Waindigo/Install/20130903.php
File does not contain expected contents.

After updating this and xen to 1.3, I'm getting this error if doing a filecheck:
Code:
library/Waindigo/Install/20130903.php
File does not contain expected contents.
This will be to do with an older add-on that you have installed, but is nothing to worry about. We will be updating all of our older add-ons shortly to remove this bug.

How do you remove this portion so when people are creating a new post, this isn't visible

Thumbnail URL:

Anyone having issues with this addon conflicting with the xentags addon making it so that you can't edit existing thread's thumbnail url?

Also, the new release still doesn't seem to work with the widget framework as advertised. :cry:

Quick question or maybe a nice to have for the future.

On our board the post edit timeframe is limited to xx minutes. Attachment is off in general.
In this case topic owners could not change their thumb image.

Since we do run an aquarium forum, the journals get updated quite often with new and amazing photos. So there's a need to update the thumb continously.

If there would be a solution for this that would be awesome. We would not like to remove the post edit limitation because we had bad experiences in the past with content deletion in some cases.

Quick question or maybe a nice to have for the future.

On our board the post edit timeframe is limited to xx minutes. Attachment is off in general.
In this case topic owners could not change their thumb image.

Since we do run an aquarium forum, the journals get updated quite often with new and amazing photos. So there's a need to update the thumb continously.

If there would be a solution for this that would be awesome. We would not like to remove the post edit limitation because we had bad experiences in the past with content deletion in some cases.
I'm not sure I understand your request. There are multiple ways to have a thumbnail without requiring a user to upload attachments.

Where is the 'Thumbnails in [BD] Widget Framework' option ?
Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Thumbnails by Waindigo

The option will not appear if you don't have XenForo 1.2 or above installed (or if you don't have [BD] Widget Framework installed).

Top Bottom