MG 1.1 thumbnail size on Media index page

snoopy5

XFMG 1.1.17

I created some categories and a public album. I uploaded images in all of them. If I click in the navigation bar on "media" the thumbnails shown are too big.

No matter what kind of numbers I put in the ACP for the thumbnails of the MG, the size of those thumbnails (after rebuilding them) does not change at all.

I also tried to change the number of photos to be presented from 9 to 30 within the MG options in ACP. Nothing changes.

Where and how exactly can I change the pixelsize of those thumbnails?

For XFMG 1.x you need to adjust the media gallery responsive settings which controls how many images are shown per row. That's under Style Properties.

Media Thumbnail Dimensions is the physical size and aspect ratio that the thumbnails are resized to. It literally creates a thumbnail of those exact sizes.

At the time of development, the best way to display these images in the responsive design was to actually specify a strict number of images displayed per row. The thumbnails are then displayed smaller or larger depending on how many are showed per row.

Album Thumbnail Limit is the number of media thumbnails that make up the thumbnail for an album. Hovering over an album thumbnail cycles through that X number of media thumbnails.

At the time of development, the best way to display these images in the responsive design was to actually specify a strict number of images displayed per row. The thumbnails are then displayed smaller or larger depending on how many are showed per row.

In which way is this now with XFMG version for XF2.x different?

It's just an entirely different design and works better automatically. There is no "items per row" settings, and it just fits what it can depending on the chosen thumbnail dimensions.

Top Bottom