• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Threatened with a "facebook de-friending" ...

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
dot dot dot.

I nearly fell off my chair with laughter. Been doing some web work and was ignoring someone who, I don't exactly know very well but we play some RTS together. Anyways he was bugging me for a game so I blocked him... several minutes later I get a facebook IM

"unblock me on msn or i will defriend you"

I mean... just wow...

Are people for real?!

Kim

hahahaha... bet you were really concerned!

I deplore FB, and IM most of the time, as the Digital Doctor said, Instant anything seems to blow common sense and common courtesy out the window.

Onimua

dot dot dot.

I nearly fell off my chair with laughter. Been doing some web work and was ignoring someone who, I don't exactly know very well but we play some RTS together. Anyways he was bugging me for a game so I blocked him... several minutes later I get a facebook IM

"unblock me on msn or i will defriend you"

I mean... just wow...

Are people for real?!
I'm glad we're not friends then. It's a requirement of mine that all my friends immediately drop what they're doing when I want something. Doing otherwise is rude, so why bother being friends? :p

Seriously though, that's just crazy of him.

erich37

I am trying to build my forum from scratch and have just a few posts yet.

A member just wrote into a thread:

"make me to be your friend"

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgghhhhhhh.....................

Carlos

I unfriended a few people that were inappropriate behavior on facebook. I never made those ridiculous "Do this or I defriend" that kind of thing is sooo kid's stuff.

AdamD

People have to many...."friends".
If you add people to your friends list willy nilly, it's no wonder you come across idiots like that, hehe