• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Threadstarter Addon

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

I was using this on my "old" Board too and found it quit helpful coz nobody wants to scroll always to the top to see who´s the threadstarter. I am no coder, so i wanted to ask here or better request this addon for xenForo. Thanks for every help

Thanks, I see now that I already commented on that one back in March. There should be an add-on for this so we don't have to do the same change all over again for each forum update.

Thanks, I see now that I already commented on that one back in March. There should be an add-on for this so we don't have to do the same change all over again for each forum update.
I agree its annoying to re-implement those changes but I don't think an add-on for each modification is needed.

It would be cool to have an add-on for all template modifications where you say, insert <this html> after <this html> in <this template>. And add the option to add before as well. And if it can't figure out where to put it, it tells you. Basically a merge function but simple.

Top Bottom