1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Threadstarter Addon

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by bogus, Oct 16, 2010.

1. bogus

bogus Guest

I was using this on my "old" Board too and found it quit helpful coz nobody wants to scroll always to the top to see who´s the threadstarter. I am no coder, so i wanted to ask here or better request this addon for xenForo. Thanks for every help

2. au lait

au lait Well-Known Member

3. bogus

bogus Guest

Muchisimo Gracias ati. Genau das. Exactly that ;) Cheers

4. twollert

twollert Active Member

The link isnt working (anymore). How can I add the threadstarter?

5. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

Bump for great need :D

6. chrisj

chrisj Active Member

7. Garamond

Thanks, I see now that I already commented on that one back in March. There should be an add-on for this so we don't have to do the same change all over again for each forum update.

8. chrisj

chrisj Active Member

I agree its annoying to re-implement those changes but I don't think an add-on for each modification is needed.

It would be cool to have an add-on for all template modifications where you say, insert <this html> after <this html> in <this template>. And add the option to add before as well. And if it can't figure out where to put it, it tells you. Basically a merge function but simple.

Garamond likes this.
  9. Garamond

I'll bump this one because of a need for this function.