XF 1.4 'Threads' in Sitemap Options (Included Sitemap Content) not Present

yavuz

The strangest thing; I was wondering why the "threads" option in the sitemap generator option (included sitemap content) is not present:

Başlıksız-2.webp

In the "have you seen" videos the thread option is avaliable there, but not in my board.
Looks like the video was an earlier release then what was released to the public because the video does not have the option for including extra URLs. The guys would have to confirm but my guess is that the threads option was there in a early build but was removed at some point because it wouldn't make sense to turn the option off. Correction -- at least with XF 1.4 B3 the "threads" option is present.

Last edited:
Ok, but when I hit the sitemap rebuilt button it just creates links from forums, categories and if I select users, not threads. Is there a different option I have to select somewhere?

I take it back.... I just checked my XF 1.4 B3 install and the option is there. My mistake.

Weird that it doesn't show for you at all.

Last edited:
I suspect that his add-on didn't clean up data correctly then. You can run this query and then rebuild the master data:

Code:
REPLACE INTO xf_content_type_field
                (content_type, field_name, field_value)
            VALUES
                ('node', 'sitemap_handler_class', 'XenForo_SitemapHandler_Node'),
                ('thread', 'sitemap_handler_class', 'XenForo_SitemapHandler_Thread'),
                ('user', 'sitemap_handler_class', 'XenForo_SitemapHandler_User');

I suspect that his add-on didn't clean up data correctly then. You can run this query and then rebuild the master data:

Code:
REPLACE INTO xf_content_type_field
                (content_type, field_name, field_value)
            VALUES
                ('node', 'sitemap_handler_class', 'XenForo_SitemapHandler_Node'),
                ('thread', 'sitemap_handler_class', 'XenForo_SitemapHandler_Thread'),
                ('user', 'sitemap_handler_class', 'XenForo_SitemapHandler_User');

it returns empty when I run this query (I did rebuild the master data of course)

That query doesn't return anything -- it inserts data -- so I'm not sure what you're implying there. Did it solve the problem?

That query doesn't return anything -- it inserts data -- so I'm not sure what you're implying there. Did it solve the problem?

Sorry, my phpmyadmin language is Turkish so what it said is that it run an empty query and it took x seconds. Unfortunately it did not solve my problem.

Top Bottom