Add-on Thread Warning

thenashy

I haven't been able to find anything to do this, but I maybe using the wrong search terms.

When putting a warning in thread, it's easily lost. Is there a way to allow a mod to post a sticky post, or something i nthe head to note that there is a thread warning in place?

What do you mean by "thread warning"? An alert about potentially upsetting content or that sort of thing?

Would a prefix do what you want (e.g., "Content Warning" or "Trigger" or something similar)? That would appear in the thread title and page title for every page for that thread.

Basically if a thread warning has been made by the staff, 6 pages later, we still want reference that there is a thread warning, with a custom note, and a link to the post with a thread warning in it.

Two of my add-ons (a free one and paid one) kinda do this;

Two of my add-ons (a free one and paid one) kinda do this;

We did actually consider your Sticky Any Post, but were wanting something more subtle. It's still our plan B at this stage. I hadn't seen the second one though, thanks for sharing it.

Edit: Is is set on a per thread basis? If so that would work for us!

Yes, the thread reply banner is only per thread; while sticky any post can be considered per thread or for every thread in a forum

Top Bottom