Thread prefixes for suggestion forum

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

I think it would be great, if there would be some thread prefixes for the suggestion forums.

something like:
  • acp suggestion
  • code suggestion
  • extern authentication
  • editor
  • bbcode

So it would be IMO (i know i'm not like all others:P ) easier to find if it was requested already...

Also it would be easier for 3rd party coders to find good add-on ideas:P

Without wanting to sound harsh, a lot of the time the wrong prefix is going to be applied by the thread starter (witness the number of threads I have to move to the correct forum on a daily basis), so this is just going to mean more work.

Without wanting to sound harsh, a lot of the time the wrong prefix is going to be applied by the thread starter (witness the number of threads I have to move to the correct forum on a daily basis), so this is just going to mean more work.
That's why the prefixes usually don't work at all and tags voted from members are a much better solution.

I think this is a great idea, actually, if the mods here ended up editing dozens of threads a day we could have a better case about why we need the option for the user to edit his own thread title + prefix ;)

Top Bottom