XF 1.1 Thread/post import problem from vB 3.7

fredrikse

Hi,

When I do an import from vB 3.7 only my threads are imported. The posts seem to be left behind. I have done the import process a couple of times before and I have never encountered this problem.

Any ideas what might be the problem?!

/F

xenforo_import.webp

I couldn't resist. I went back and restored the latest working backup. Installed XenSocialize Pro 1.3.0 Patch 3. Imported from my current forum. The problem still seems to be there. The threads are OK, but the posts are not there like before.

Now I have done a few test imports with different settings. First I tried to disable facebook and the twitter option. That didn't work. Then I tried a new import with the add-on disabled from the options menu. That didn't work either. No posts. Last thing I tried was to disable the add-on in the add-ons section. That worked like before. Thread AND posts are imported. That's the status right now. Import won't work unless the add-on is disabled.

Now I have done a few test imports with different settings. First I tried to disable facebook and the twitter option. That didn't work. Then I tried a new import with the add-on disabled from the options menu. That didn't work either. No posts. Last thing I tried was to disable the add-on in the add-ons section. That worked like before. Thread AND posts are imported. That's the status right now. Import won't work unless the add-on is disabled.
I see... :(
I am looking into the issue, but I am revamping the site at this moment... so please hold on...

Top Bottom