Thread Owner Rights [Deleted]

@Haydric This issue are not only for admin, User can not delete own thread from XF default permissions.

Example: Delete own post are not work without [H] Soft Delete Any Post permissions.

Does fixed can Delete own post if [H] Soft Delete Any Post permission set to no? Also can not download 1.3.6 in your site because showing Site Being upgraded to 2.0.
I have tested it thouroughly, it work for users as well. The site will be up some point to day for download.
Any update on my previous post:

This will implemented in the next version. This was just a quick fix update.

I am really shure there was something equal for xf 1.5 (but not user essentials); may someone knowing this addon help me with a link, please.

hi @Haydric ... i recently bought the addon and it's really good! i do have a question, though - would it be possible to split the ability to move stuff into 2 separate permissions? namely: Can Move Own Threads (as it is now) and Can Move Individual Posts ... because right now - even if i disable the ability to move threads - the owner can still move individual posts and that's not exactly ideal :(

thanks in advance for the reply and keep up the good work! :)

hi @Haydric ... i recently bought the addon and it's really good! i do have a question, though - would it be possible to split the ability to move stuff into 2 separate permissions? namely: Can Move Own Threads (as it is now) and Can Move Individual Posts ... because right now - even if i disable the ability to move threads - the owner can still move individual posts and that's not exactly ideal :(

thanks in advance for the reply and keep up the good work! :)
Yes, I can look into this later today as there is some changes I want to make to this add-on.

Yes, I can look into this later today as there is some changes I want to make to this add-on.

oh, awesome ... thank you! :)

just to give more info on what i meant: i know i can already just disable "manage own threads" and that will make it impossible for thread owners to move other people's posts in their threads ... but unfortunately that also disables the manage options in thread view and i would still like for people to be able to mass-move/close/etc. their own threads if they wish to:

1537278642149.webp

Getting these errors in the log quite often:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'thread_id' of non-object   src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php:38

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php(38): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', 's...', 38, Array)
#1 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(410): haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post->canView(NULL)
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(12): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->assertViewablePost('28605573')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(16) "/posts/28605573/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/posts/28605573/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The direct link /post/28605573 doesn't seem to exist but what triggers this?

Getting these errors in the log quite often:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'thread_id' of non-object   src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php:38

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/haydric/toRights/XF/Entity/Post.php(38): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', 's...', 38, Array)
#1 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(410): haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post->canView(NULL)
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(12): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->assertViewablePost('28605573')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(16) "/posts/28605573/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/posts/28605573/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The direct link /post/28605573 doesn't seem to exist but what triggers this?
Not exactly sure, but I'll look into later today.

Got a lot more now:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method canBookmark is not callable on the given object (haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Thread) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:936

Code:
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canBookm...', 's...', 936, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): trigger_error('Method canBookm...', 512)
#2 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s4/public/thread_view.php(356): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Thread), 'canBookmark', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "/threads/bladiebla.123456/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/bladiebla_123456/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Upgraded the Themehouse Bookmark add-on, maybe it has to do with that...?

Hi,
would it be possible to enhance the addon to work with the "view threads by others" OOTB-permission ?

So if that is set for a usergroup, normally only the thread-starter can see the thread. I would like all assigned thread-onwers see the thread in this case (even if it was started initially by somebody else).

TIA,
-Markus

Hi,
would it be possible to enhance the addon to work with the "view threads by others" OOTB-permission ?

So if that is set for a usergroup, normally only the thread-starter can see the thread. I would like all assigned thread-onwers see the thread in this case (even if it was started initially by somebody else).

TIA,
-Markus
I'll look into this, needed to get this update out as soon as possible. Might be in next release.

Hi,

One minor error, when you go in via Inline Moderation and select prefixes, you can set to it be 'no prefixes' even though the forum says you've got to pick a prefix.

1539810392234.webp

If you go in via your post and edit it via 'Edit' or that button '...' it works fine.

1539810709405.webp

@Haydric Can not moving post any more with v1.5.0, I am Admin but Forum moderator permissions not work without permissions set Can Move Any Posts from Thread Owner Rights.

Hi,

One minor error, when you go in via Inline Moderation and select prefixes, you can set to it be 'no prefixes' even though the forum says you've got to pick a prefix.

View attachment 185697

If you go in via your post and edit it via 'Edit' or that button '...' it works fine.

View attachment 185698
I have tested a plain xenforo board with no add-ons installed and it happens, you should make a bug report with the XenForo. As this add-on doesn't change the nature of this feature.

Haydric updated Thread Owner Rights with a new update entry:

The Rewrite

This is a complete rewrite of the add-on, which includes some new features and bug fixes along with some renaming.

New Features:
  • You can view threads your the owner of, even if the thread is in forum is private. You won't see it in thread list, but if you have a link you can view it.
  • Added [H] Move Post permission, this is forum moderator permission that allows admins/moderators to move posts in any thread.
  • Added "Hard Delete Any Post" permission back...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom