Thread Navigation by Waindigo [Deleted]

This could be done, yes. Would you always order them from oldest to newest?
i didnt get u correctly
but what i want like

i have a resources in category 1

and the newest resource will show a previous link when the user click on that link its redirect to that resource and the previous one have ( next and previous ) link
its goes only for the new and previous link of that category only

i hope u got what i mean

Hello,

would it be possible to switch to the next/prev thread when thread list is ordered by threadtitle alphabeticaly? So i can switch from a to b to c ... and backwards to b and than a?

regards

... ok i have found it. I must aktivate all options in the addon settings to have what i search for. Thanks - another nice Addon from you. (y)

Any way to go to the next unread post in a thread when clicking next instead of to the first message of that thread?

Thanks!

Hi we love this addon , but we noticed ,that good indexing this links as this :

san-diego-/threads/-hot-and--company.11513/next

philadelphia-/threads/when-its-cold-outside.11030/previous

philadelphia-/threads/when-its-cold-outside.11030/next

philadelphia-/threads/im-something-you-been-missing.10804/previous

can we do something about it?

Hi we love this addon , but we noticed ,that good indexing this links as this :

san-diego-/threads/-hot-and--company.11513/next

philadelphia-/threads/when-its-cold-outside.11030/previous

philadelphia-/threads/when-its-cold-outside.11030/next

philadelphia-/threads/im-something-you-been-missing.10804/previous

can we do something about it?
I'm not quite sure I understand what the issue is. Are you saying that you need the full URL for these links to work properly? Can you show me an example?

No , i mean , google indexing those links (follow) , isnt it bad ? may be we just can add (no follow) , or i just missing something? or its fine google indexing those links?

No , i mean , google indexing those links (follow) , isnt it bad ? may be we just can add (no follow) , or i just missing something? or its fine google indexing those links?
There is an option in the add-on "Fetch Next/Previous Thread Details" that will replace the links with SEO friendly links, but it will add extra database queries to the page. I just noticed that it is not doing the right sort of redirect with the other links though, so I will release an update to fix.

Is there a way that the links will only appear at the bottom of the thread (as opposed to top and bottom)?

Thanks

We uninstalled addon a while ago and constantly google tell us this links are 404 error . Looks like some parts on code or somthing left after uninstall , as gogole tells us we have 20k+ links with 500 error . plz help may be there is some url code wants removed when we uninstalled
here is screenshot

cec53cb291ee324bfd9b99785a36b256.png

Here is timeline when we uninstalled addon , and errors started appearing

d33a53c6cb2d245cc3322e4588faddab.png

I get a memory error when a user clicks Next Thread when they are viewing the first thread in the list. (Usually the top sticky thread.)

For example:
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 549453824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes)
Does this happen to anybody else?

Jon W updated Thread Navigation by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2 released

New features:
  • Added option to 'Add "nofollow" to avoid search engines indexing navigation links'. Enabling this option adds rel="nofollow" to the next/previous links. This helps to stop the links from being indexed by search engines.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixes bug that "Next" link on most recent thread results in "Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of XXXXX bytes exhausted" error on forums with a large number of threads.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom