Resource icon

Thread Multi Moderation 1.2.0

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Thread Multi Moderation (version 1.0.0) - Define different moderation tasks and let your mods run them with only 2 clicks

Thread Multi Moderation

This addon lets you carry out a combination of moderator tasks in one single action - saving time and mouse clicks. Tasks include; close thread, change sticky status, change thread status, add to start/end of title, move to forum, set prefix, and add a reply.
Just build your...

Read more about this resource...

Additional Infos:

This addon includes a template hook ( name: multimod_edit ) and a event listener( name: multimod_run )

With help of them, you're able to create own "mod actions" e.g. send conversation to thread starter to notify him about the moving/closing/... of the thread
multimod listener.webp

Blimey, excellent Ragtek, if this is anything like ipb multi-mod function then this add-on is going to be a hit. I've been wanting this since xenforo was born. Thankyou ragtek and will try this later tonight. :)

Blimey, excellent Ragtek, if this is anything like ipb multi-mod function then this add-on is going to be a hit. I've been wanting this since xenforo was born. Thankyou ragtek and will try this later tonight. :)
I wish i would have known earlier about this feature in ipb^^

I wish i would have known earlier about this feature in ipb^^

It's one of the few features I particularly enjoyed in ipb since the 1.2 ipb days (i'm quite sure it was even in 1.1 (though I could be wrong) but yeah, the multi-moderation is such a hand tool especial for answering repetitive topics that require the same pre-made response.

edit: I'll rate this after I installed it Ragtek though i'm sure this will be a 5 star rating. :)

Great AddOn Ragtek thanks for creating this.

Please can you include in the next update for the translations these two phrases that missing (leave and add reply)

Thanks and regards, Luis.

I'm sorry, there's a problem with the multimod active nodes filter..
I'm aware of it and trying to fix it tonight...

(THERE'S NO SECURITY PROBLEM WITH THIS ISSUE, but it's annoying so i'll fix it ASAP)

ragtek updated Thread Multi Moderation with a new update entry:

Thread Multi Moderation

Changehistory:
  • To be able to find the necessary record faster, the records are sorted by the title
  • To avoid a bottleneck for moderators viewing threads, the data are being now loaded via ajax (a extra page will load if javascript is disabled)
    Demo Video: http://ragtek.github.com/videos/multimod.htm

Full change history: https://github.com/ragtek/MM/issues?milestone=2&state=closed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any feature suggestions ?
ATM i'm preparing the next version, with some new features, so if anybody have any, post them now:P

Top Bottom