1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Thread Multi Moderation 1.2.0

Define different moderation tasks and let your mods run them with only 2 clicks

1. ragtek
    Thread Multi Moderation

This addon lets you carry out a combination of moderator tasks in one single action - saving time and mouse clicks. Tasks include; close thread, change sticky status, change thread status, add to start/end of title, move to forum, set prefix, and add a reply.
    Just build your selection of tasks into one single "multi-mod" action, give it a name, and then let your moderators run wild with it!

Examples include:
    • Classifieds (close thread - add to start of title [SOLD] - move to 'Completed sales' forum - add reply "This sale is now completed")
    • Stick and move (change sticky status to on - move to 'Stickies' forum) * eBay move (add to start of title [eBay listing] - move to 'eBay' forum - add prefix 'eBay' - add reply "eBay auction listings should only be posted in the eBay forum")
    • Lock and load (close thread - add reply "This thread is now locked" - move to 'Naughty Step' forum)
    Everyone has a different setup - but for those regular jobs that your moderator team carry out that take more than one modding action, you can now create a single multi-mod action to speed things up.

Installation:
    • Upload everything from the "upload" directory into your forum directory
    • install Thread Multi Moderation_1.0.0_b_6_en-US.xml
    • Set the admin and mod permissions
      adminperm.PNG modperm.PNG
    Known Bugs:
    Editor isn't showing some icons in acp ( that's a xenforo bug: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/admin-template-editor_ui-css.34081/ )

Github Repo: https://github.com/ragtek/MM

If you want to support me and the development of free future add-ons, you can donate any value to my paypal account

Images

1. createedit.PNG
    2. frontend.PNG
    Scarface, Jake Bunce, MagnusB and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. timwuzhere9
    timwuzhere9
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    I loved using this add-on but once I updated my forums to 1.4.x it stopped working completely and threw SQL errors whenever I tried to use it. Does anyone have a custom one that works with 1.4.x?
  2. DRE
    DRE
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    JUST WHAT I NEEDED WOOOO!!!! 5 STARS - TIGER WOODS FIST PUMP IN THE AIR!!!
  3. MagnusB
    MagnusB
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0 PL1
    Really helps if you have allot of similar moderation tasks, e.g. locking threads, moving threads and adding prefixes. Perfect for the lazy admin / moderator!
  4. ashkir
    ashkir
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    I simply love, love, love this! I requested this myself and ragtek took it on. I'm very happy with how this came out and it was exactly how I envisioned it with the extra features I asked for.