Lack of interest Thread Icons

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Sonic2k

bildschirmfoto20100729u.png

Yes, i miss them. We use them as system icons (gaming forum) and maybe there is a way to add them in xf. :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I always disabled them on my forum. It will not disturb me if this will be added as an option that can easily be disabled.

What i want to say :

In place of the avatar.gif of xx user display in forumdisplay , can u guys implement a system like :

putting their a custom image which the user selects from a number of images provided when posting a thread (Like Post Icons ) system , only the post icons will be displayed their instead of the avatar of the last poster. ???

Why I think :

Because i have a big site of my own , and their most people do not have a avatar , even i disable avatar for - Normal users , it will display No Avatar.gif looks kinda odd , if they are replaced with Post Icons or custom images which the user can choose in the option while posting a new thread , would be just fantastic

Regards
Hope It gets some views.... r i do not know it is already implemented r not , but i want this as a feature if it can support.

Top Bottom