1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Thread Icons

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Sonic2k, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Sonic2k

Sonic2k Member

[​IMG]

Yes, i miss them. We use them as system icons (gaming forum) and maybe there is a way to add them in xf. :)

2. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

I have to say I don't miss them but that's because I have never used them much.

Mert Y likes this.
  3. Sir nick

Sir nick Well-Known Member

Same maybe would like to see this down the road. Not a needed feature but would like to see in the near future.

4. Mert

Mert Well-Known Member

I always disabled them on my forum. It will not disturb me if this will be added as an option that can easily be disabled.

5. I rarely used these.

6. Sir nick

Sir nick Well-Known Member

Same but some of my users did use them; So it isn't a drop everything feature but it is something they will add down the road i imagine

7. Sonic2k

Sonic2k Member

Ok, it`s not a very important feature, but think every forum software should have it.

8. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

I am glad they are not here.

Mert Y likes this.
  9. TheFM

TheFM Member

What i want to say :

In place of the avatar.gif of xx user display in forumdisplay , can u guys implement a system like :

putting their a custom image which the user selects from a number of images provided when posting a thread (Like Post Icons ) system , only the post icons will be displayed their instead of the avatar of the last poster. ???

Why I think :

Because i have a big site of my own , and their most people do not have a avatar , even i disable avatar for - Normal users , it will display No Avatar.gif looks kinda odd , if they are replaced with Post Icons or custom images which the user can choose in the option while posting a new thread , would be just fantastic

Regards
    Hope It gets some views.... r i do not know it is already implemented r not , but i want this as a feature if it can support.