Thread Grid by Xenbros

Thread Grid by Xenbros [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

Thread Grid by Xenbros - this will add a good grid in the selected forum list by xenbros

Thread Grid addon will allow you to get Grid of thread on selected forum.

How does this addon work ?
this addon pickup the first attachment of the thread so you can get a good layout for forum

additional requirement : thread thumbnail addon By xenbros

1540110797856-png.185925

Finally my site is live :) need help ping there don't forget to make review

Read more about this resource...

sorry for the delay i was out of town just get home :) will setup a demo forum too. just waiting for Chris reply :) having little bit issues with my licence of xenforo

Hi !!

Do you have screens of your addon in action or a demo site. Does it take the image added in SEO or image in post or only first attached file ??
i just got reply from Brogan as he say my licence is all ready in use so i can't reuse . so no Demo for the addon sorry

this looks like it could be interesting/useful, but if you're not going to take the time to provide screen shots, much less a demo, i'm not going to take the time to pay money for it :/

this looks like it could be interesting/useful, but if you're not going to take the time to provide screen shots, much less a demo, i'm not going to take the time to pay money for it :/
it's upto you and i think you didn't read my-word i want to make a demo site but i can't because my licence is already use in other site. so for demo i need to get new licence and all the addons again. and screenshot was allready there

Last edited:
oh i read every word. first off, that's not a screen shot, that's an illustration. second, if you can't put up a demo (or screen shot) then you must not need the money that badly, but that's just my opinion. there's literally nothing saying you can't install your own addon on your own site and link to it or take some screen shots. that's literally what everyone else here does...

Hello :)
Use this in only 2.1 or new version of xenforo . for 1.5 or old use 1.0.2
No way to use it in XF 2.0 ?
Thanks

With this addon can you select which forums only will use this view for threads or does it apply to ALL forums thread views?

Thanks

Thanks @hermant_bhardwaj one more question before I buy.

I have an XF page (node) that displays the "New_Thread" widget. Will your addon display the new threads in the widget or will the new threads display as XF default...thanks

Thanks @hermant_bhardwaj one more question before I buy.

I have an XF page (node) that displays the "New_Thread" widget. Will your addon display the new threads in the widget or will the new threads display as XF default...thanks
it's for node thread actually for widget you can see my widget adddon too. if you need grid alyout on your XF page Node
and it's a grid addon that only work on thread only

Note : it's just change the look of the standard View. doesn't make any modification in code fucntion

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to make an option to use a masonary grid, I think it would be better if one has images of different height?

Would it be possible for you to make an option to use a masonary grid, I think it would be better if one has images of different height?
that might be possible but i don't think masonry really needed and about image height it's cover all image in the container by css of object-fit so there is no size issue

Last edited:
Top Bottom