Thread Grid by Xenbros

Thread Grid by Xenbros [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Hi, just installed this along with your thread thumbnail addon. Looks great, but most styling that should be scoped to the threadlist in the node view is also applied in /whats-new/posts/

You're using .block[data-type="thread"], but you probably need to scope it with [data-template="forum_view"].
Other than that, my forum is looking great now, thanks.

Last edited:
Hello
Hi, just installed this along with your thread thumbnail addon. Looks great, but most styling that should be scoped to the threadlist in the node view is also applied in /whats-new/posts/

You're using .block[data-type="thread"], but you probably need to scope it with [data-template="forum_view"].
Other than that, my forum is looking great now, thanks.
Facing the same issue, how to fix this ?
Thanks

@hemant_bhardwaj

1) is it possible to provide an icon that can switch between grid and list views for your two excellent add-ons?

1586756149650.png 1586756201737.png

2) currently the thread thumbnail and thread grid shares the same values for the width and height of thumbnails that's not ideal. it's better to have their own values as the same values won't make both views look equally good.

Thanks.

I bought this along with the thread thumbnail. It works as advertised but there does not appear to be any caching of the images. I may have to turn the background image off if I can't speed it up.

Hi @hemant_bhardwaj

I'm using Thread Grid and Auto Thread Thumbnail add-ons.

I can see all threads from Forums B and C in Forum list of A by making use of Aggregation Forums. But these threads are all shown as Grid format.

Forum A (set to thumbnails)
  • Sub-forum B (thumbnails)
  • Sub-forum C (grids)

How can I show threads in Forum A as thumbnail threads only?

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.
@Ozzy47 I have shared the file in DM please check

Top Bottom