• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Thread/Event scheduler

paterandreas

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there currently is an add-on that gives the option to schedule a Thread and/or Event. Pretty much a system that provides the option to create a Thread that could be scheduled and written a few days ahead, and posted on an exact time/day set
beforehand. Same goes for Events (using the 8wayrun.com Events add-on)

It would be really helpful for us, because we have a lot of daily and weekly series on our forums that would be a bit more professional if they would be posted at a set time of the day.

If there is already an add-on providing all this or even an option on the Xenforo control panel without using any add-ons for this, please forgive me and link me to the right place to find this, if not I'd like to request an add-on capable to do all stated above.

Thank you for your time,
Paterandreas

Could someone at least confirm or deny if there is a option or add-on like this already or not...?

Thank you,
Paterandreas

This sounds like a very useful add-on to have. I might be creating an article system soon for a client, if I was to release to public I would create a schedule system to go along with it and threads.

Top Bottom