1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Thread/Event scheduler

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by paterandreas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. paterandreas

paterandreas New Member

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there currently is an add-on that gives the option to schedule a Thread and/or Event. Pretty much a system that provides the option to create a Thread that could be scheduled and written a few days ahead, and posted on an exact time/day set
    beforehand. Same goes for Events (using the 8wayrun.com Events add-on)

It would be really helpful for us, because we have a lot of daily and weekly series on our forums that would be a bit more professional if they would be posted at a set time of the day.

If there is already an add-on providing all this or even an option on the Xenforo control panel without using any add-ons for this, please forgive me and link me to the right place to find this, if not I'd like to request an add-on capable to do all stated above.

Thank you for your time,
  2. paterandreas

paterandreas New Member

Could someone at least confirm or deny if there is a option or add-on like this already or not...?

Thank you,
  3. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

This sounds like a very useful add-on to have. I might be creating an article system soon for a client, if I was to release to public I would create a schedule system to go along with it and threads.