Thread Cover [Paid] [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Thread Cover - Spice up those threads by allowing users to add covers to them

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to add a cover images in threads. The width and height of the cover images can be set in the add on 's settings, where you can also select the forums where you do not want users to upload cover images.

Users with appropriate permissions can upload covers in threads. After the image is uploaded, it can be resized and adjusted to fit best inside the cover box. The following images types are supported: jpg, png and gif. And there is a...

Read more about this resource...

is it possibile to re-use "old" covers or have a list of default covers to use without upload them every time?

Could there be going forwards? Only reason i ask is that I own a site that promotes motovloggers. One section of the site is for vloggers to place their videos etc

By going forwards do you mean to have an option to exclude forums?

By going forwards do you mean to have an option to exclude forums?

Just a thought if you ever do an update :) I'd defo use it then, thats for sure. As said, for me I'd only use it on the one sub forum to be honest where people post videos that link to their Youtube channels etc.

I just can't see how it would work for the rest of my forum right now

Just a thought if you ever do an update :) I'd defo use it then, thats for sure. As said, for me I'd only use it on the one sub forum to be honest where people post videos that link to their Youtube channels etc.

I just can't see how it would work for the rest of my forum right now

I am sorry sir, it already has the options to exclude forums. It totally slipped my mind. To disable uploading of cover images in threads in nodes, when editing the permissions of said node for groups that you do not want to upload covers in threads, revoke the permissions for uploading cover images.

I am sorry sir, it already has the options to exclude forums. It totally slipped my mind. To disable uploading of cover images in threads in nodes, when editing the permissions of said node for groups that you do not want to upload covers in threads, revoke the permissions for uploading cover images.

brilliant - Thank you

Top Bottom