this is awesome!

blank

Wow. My buddy told me about this new forum script on messenger, and i was like "meh", because there are so many out there. So i kinda blew it off.

But for some reason i randomly decided to click on his link, and wow. this is amazing.

I'm a long time IPB and recently MyBB user, and i msut say that this forum script seems to blow both of those away.

I know xenForo seems to be based on code from vB? But it looks absolutely nothing like it. I have never really liked vB. but really like this.

I love the new ways of doing stuff that the developers have implemented into this script. Such as the popup profiles, overall strcuture and layout.

Looks really nice, especially digging this theme.

Only thing that i hope is that the developers do not overcharge for the script. I don't know how vB does their subscriptions/prices, but i know IPB has became so reidlicious with their prices, which is why so many people priate their script.

I just hope xenForo uses common sense in the pricing, because then i'll surely be using it.l

Good job so far :D Will advertise.

I can't believe i've only just noticed this forum software your developing! Been a vB customer for many years. This forum looks amazing, keep up the good work!

Don't forget to include an importer so we can convert our forums :)

I can't believe i've only just noticed this forum software your developing! Been a vB customer for many years. This forum looks amazing, keep up the good work!

Don't forget to include an importer so we can convert our forums :)

It's been public for fewer than three days, you can be forgiven for not noticing before now ;)

I agree. Really nice work Kier, and Mike. Leave it to the two guys that made vBulletin awesome to make an even better forum system by themselves. :D

Top Bottom