This is a sandwich

Things are starting to look a bit grim now.

DSC00855.webp

1594909336010.webp

Runtime: 72.2 days / 1732.9 hours / 8468 photos
Last photo taken: 09 Jun 2020 at 04:53 PM

Considering it's supermarket bread, nope.

INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Soya Flour, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).

The bread I make has 4 ingredients - flour, yeast, water, salt.

Nice. My bread machine bread is a bit more elaborate, but not much. However, I like to make whole wheat and whole wheat flour has been hard to get over here of late. Not a big deal since we mostly eat rice and noodles for starch (wife is Chinese) but I do miss it from time to time.

Considering it's supermarket bread, nope.

INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Soya Flour, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).

Exactly, not surprised because it’s a supermarket bread. My bread has four ingredients too.

Top Bottom