Fixed This content must have at least x tag(s)

a.tushkanov

It's possible to set tag limit to add images. But after image upload users do not see tag field to set it.. (they need to click expand button)
How to set all fields visible (expanded) by default?

0429b9ecf2.jpg

The designed behaviour is such that if min_tags is > 0 then it should automatically expand by default, and in my testing, that appears to be working correctly.

It's similar in case you have any custom fields which are required and set to display while adding.

I know you've recently done a big upgrade from XFMG 1.0 to 1.1. Did you have any outdated templates? If so, which ones? If you go to Admin CP > Appearance > Customized Templates, which xengallery_ templates (if any) are listed here?

xengallery_bb_code_tag_gallery Customized in 1.1.9.
xengallery_bb_code_tag_gallery.css Customized in 1.1.9.
xengallery_category_view Customized in 1.1.9.
xengallery_font_awesome Customized in 1.1.9.
xengallery_wrapper_media_home Customized in 1.1.9.

Those templates shouldn't be affecting it.

I just registered to take a closer look and I observed the following:

The only category you have seems to have no minimum tag requirements, and therefore I was able to post without any errors and without supplying any tags.
When I created a new album, and tried to add an image, the extra stuff was expanded automatically, as designed:

upload_2016-10-31_10-53-45.webp

So, ultimately, this all seems to be working as I expect.

Try to upload png file from my attach. Using .jpg it works fine, but with .PNG's - here is a problem

Attachments

• 2016-10-01 16-07-50.webp
    2016-10-01 16-07-50.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2016-10-01 16-07-53.webp
    2016-10-01 16-07-53.webp
    14 KB · Views: 2
I might have just been able to reproduce this; it could be related to not using the Flash uploader.

I have the Flash uploader disabled here and I just experienced the same problem.

We'll look into this, thanks.

Top Bottom