Thinking of selling your vB license? Do It !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelley, it is late and you are rambling a lot of rubbish terribly that many including myself will not be able to comprehend properly, so I would advise that you get some sleep and try again tomorrow.

Now this everyone is anthony getting out of the question. What has he done to improve his situation. He tells people how wrongly they handled it yet we know now his excuse is "he's tired".

Tomorrow? The question will still stand tomorrow. Pathetic.

Shelley to be honest with you, the scenarios you are dreaming up are not based in any sort of reality, so there is no way to 'answer your questions'.

Anthony, is there any way I could convince you to at least change the subject? There are a lot of anti-vb posts all over the internet. 1/8M? 1/4M? Most are tired of it.

Has anyone else ever treated you poorly in the past? Car dealer? Anyone? Maybe talk about that for a while?

Dean, we are way past what you are discussing, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell Shelley is actually talking about here.

I think she is mad because she canceled her license, and she does not like the fact that she did, or this thread should not be allowed because she did so.

No idea man !!

Shelley to be honest with you, the scenarios you are dreaming up are not based in any sort of reality, so there is no way to 'answer your questions'.

Still haven't answered the question. I'd much rather expose you for not doing a thing about improving your situation regarding the company you love to drag up in every post, every unrelated post. Not only that, you love telling others what they are doing wrong, what they should do.

What have you done anthony? That question is still pending a response that you are now clearly avoiding.

I told you already before, shut down all forums, get out, no reason to operate forums at a loss just to fight automated spammers daily, we are going over the same things over and over.

I told you already before, shut down all forums, get out, no reason to operate forums at a loss just to fight automated spammers daily, we are going over the same things over and over.

So basically what your telling me is nothing. You've given up, telling others what they are doing wrong and also telling them what they should do when you failed. Did the system fail you? my assumption is it didn't because you never did pursue the damage that was inflicted upon your business.

Advising others what to do, highlighting what they did wrong? Doesn't that seem a little odd coming from someone that just gave up, lost motivation? You need to stop trying to live through others when all you've done is nothing. Some of us do try to look into the future. And, whatever damage was inflicted upon you, there's people here that have suffered worse than you.

Example. The people that left a job that they loved. They bounced back and given us something to marvel over. That's where admiration should be directed. Not for people playing victims and have given up. Sorry anthony, I haven't got any sympathy for people that merely give up and feel sorry for themselves. Lifes too short.

wheres the popcorn? Geeze louise!
now.... we are all adults here......the topic is this :
Thinking of selling your vB license? Do It !

I know this is an off topic forum BUT...we should at least try to stay on topic..
Shelley, I love you girl. Please do the right thing when you post next.
Anthony... I don't know you from adam, and to be honest I cannot believe I read this entire thread in its entirety but I did. Anthony, come on dude. You have plenty of posts about internet brands on here and elsewhere on the net.
Why not talk about IB vs Xenforo in those threads. They would be the most fit in those threads as we are talking about selling our VB license in this thread see? Don't come on back in this thread to attack me or beat shelley up some more man. Is that what ya want? Ill let you for a post or two but please get it back on topic or mods please close this dang thread like the other ones that have had to be closed due to the VB vs IB brands topics.
Fair enough? If I pissed you off, my apologies. You have not only my attention but anyone who has tried to get you to change the subject and get it back on topic in here. Stomach some of your pride man... Come on....
The topic here is Thinking of selling your vb license...YES
I seen this thread and was thinking the same thing. I might want to sale mine. How much is a VB license actually worth right now? Mine is attached to www.68camaroproject.com
Its a good site, and good discussion. I have been wanting to sell the domain and site and license so I can focus on my new xenforo site. Is the vb license 3.6 worth anything? Any takers?
Its christmas, I am flat broke and have not done any shopping as im on unemployment.
Heck I could buy something for someone for sure, and thats being positive about it and selling the license.
Any takers? Ill consider any offers.

This thread obviously never got off the ground. But regardless, I still think it's time to move on. New company, new ideas. Do what you think is right with any license (of any software) that you aren't going to use -- just respect the EULA. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom