1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of selling your vB license? Do It !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Digital Doctor, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Thinking of selling your vB license? Definitely Do it !

For IB to feel the real pain of their mismanagement ... they should see sales drop alot.
    Reselling a vBulletin ... prevents IB from making more money until vB5.
    If you want to show IB what you really think .... sell vB .. even if at a super cheap rate !

A real IB hater move would be to setup a website that resells vBulletin.
    Ooohhh... that'd be nasty.
    www.vBulletin-forsale.com

Code:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?369055-Users-Canceling-Licenses

2. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

I will be happy when VB Topics are closed and Not allowed in this section :( Common people we all know the truth .

3. AnthonyCea

AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

We have been through this before, they discuss Xenforo over there and we discuss vB here, I think that will always be the case, this is a forum of forum owners and vB will always be a topic for forum owners to discuss here.

To be honest, for what it is worth, I would not put up a vB 4 script on a server if it was free to me because I do not want to use vB 4, pay for updates, then buy a vB 5 license all over again.

4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I'm assuming if it disrupts xenforo it wont. Which btw, it does. But we will leave that decision to the owners, we can both agree that decision doesn't fall on your shoulders? Yes, I knew you would agree. Now, you were saying...sacks of gold? In what form are they coming in?

5. AnthonyCea

LOL, I highly doubt members here will be censored because of the outcry of a few members.

What will happen next, making all vB words banned words in the ACP, banning discussion about importing vB databases, going back and deleting threads that discuss vBulletin issues ?

6. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Is it possible to simple focus more on the future than the past?

cornishman, Dragonfly and kyrgyz like this.
  7. Shelley

What that translates to is that you are becoming scared at the thought that you would not be allowed to post provocative threads and posts and are worried that you may have nothing to contribute but your "scorned" related tales?

Just your posts Anthony, of tales from long ago how you were scorned, crucified and burnt at the stake.

8. AnthonyCea

Like the future of the vB v. Xenforo lawsuit.

Face it folks, this is not going away anytime soon, so don't expect discussion about vB to disappear here.

9. Shelley

Yes dean it would. But I give you Anthony. Giving us all a running commentary of when bob last took a dump, what he had for dinner and the amount of gold bullion he received.

10. AnthonyCea

Shelley, if you want to bury your head in the sand you can, I guess that might pacify you in some way, but try not to control what is posted by other members here, we have been down that road before.

11. Shelley

Not other members. You. You act like a victim, the only person on this earth that is hard done by. You spin the same tale over and over again. Like mjp advised. Go and sue the paperboy for delivering your newspaper 10 minutes late or do something about it.

Controlling, fear not. You still haven't spun your "tale of the day".

12. AnthonyCea

Whatever Shelley, I really have no time or desire to enter some highly ridiculous dialog with you on something and some issue that has already been discussed here many times already.

If you have a problem with the content that is posted on this forum, I guess you need to send Kier a note and have him ban the members who are going against your and Michael's will.

13. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

I am not talking about banning users here nor banning vb words ...i am sick of people posting discussing same thing over and over can't we move on i know everyone suffered due to IB but we can't do anything crying out loud on every topic going back and forth on same story .

14. Shelley

What was that? Your not doing anything about it Anthony? because from that response I'm sensing you are just feeling sorry for yourself, Be a hero act now, that's what your dictating others to do. What have you done to improve the situation? Improve in the way of relations with uncle bob? You don't want to talk about it now, that's a shame because you sure enough like telling other members what they should do, what they did wrong.

Let it all out. I'll just point the radio antenna in your direction so I can pickup the background noise.

15. AnthonyCea

Remember what Kier said about this ?

Here, I will rephrase it for you all since I don't want to find the post at the moment.

"How about we all let each other post what we want to post, and if something is inappropriate we will have the moderators zap it"

What that means in 'English English' is...... members here need to quit being wanna be mods and let the Xenforo moderators do their jobs.

16. SilverCircle

SilverCircle Well-Known Member

Just finished watching Kingdom of Heaven as it came on TV. Not the greatest movie and from a historical point of view a huge pile of BS anyway, but even with all its defects, it shows what a dumb idea these Crusades were.

Get the idea? If not, forget it.

17. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

lol so you think everyone who are sick and tired of seeing these stupids topics and opposing to stop it are wanna be mods . Zipping your mouth and watching the drama won't help someone needs to speak out .

18. AnthonyCea

Have any of you really ever thought of contributing to the topic the OP starts instead of *****ing about it.

Wow, to think some of you are actually forum administrators too !!!

LOL

19. Shelley

Bit like you do in every other thread. Not even related to this company you love to drag on about.

Did you notice how anthony skilfully diverted the conversation away from "him telling what others to do" and what they are doing wrong" yet he still does nothing. The problem here my dear anthony, your postings and ramblings lack substance. I couldn't possibly tell others what do to hurt this company when all you do is sit on your backside and do nothing.

Exactly what have you done to improve your situation? That question still stands.

mjp likes this.
  20. AnthonyCea

Shelley, it is late and you are rambling a lot of rubbish terribly that many including myself will not be able to comprehend properly, so I would advise that you get some sleep and try again tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.