XF 1.2 There are manual rebuild processes that have been stopped before completion.

jauburn

I tried uninstalling this add-on, and the process went on and on, finally ending in a 503. Then, when I log into admincp, I see this:

There are manual rebuild processes that have been stopped before completion. Click here to complete them.

I click that, and I get another 503.

How does one fix this? I presume that the uninstall routine of that add-on does not actually work?

A 503 error is likely coming from your server itself -- it may indicate that PHP is crashing or there's some other timeout. Does it show any text on the rebuild before the 503? (What does the 503 page look like?)

"Rebuilding templates..." is the text I was referring to. :)

Does it take a long time for the error message to appear? (Or does it appear in about 10 seconds?)

"Rebuilding templates..." is the text I was referring to. :)

Does it take a long time for the error message to appear? (Or does it appear in about 10 seconds?)

Well, the first time it took a looong time for the message to appear - the first time being when I initially tried to uninstall the plugin.

But now when I click that "There are manual rebuild processes" link, I get an error message very quickly.

The web server. I'm trying to take out any hidden error message or manipulated response from the variables. If it still errors quickly then, it could indeed be down to PHP crashing, but it's hard to say. I have once seen a non-detected include loop in a template (not detected because it wasn't a loop when it was first edited), so I'm wondering if that is a possibility.

If you submit a ticket with ACP and FTP login details, I may be able to resolve it. (I probably won't be able to look into it until tomorrow though.)

The web server. I'm trying to take out any hidden error message or manipulated response from the variables. If it still errors quickly then, it could indeed be down to PHP crashing, but it's hard to say. I have once seen a non-detected include loop in a template (not detected because it wasn't a loop when it was first edited), so I'm wondering if that is a possibility.

If you submit a ticket with ACP and FTP login details, I may be able to resolve it. (I probably won't be able to look into it until tomorrow though.)

Super. Rather than potentially mess things up myself, I created the ACP and FTP credentials for you and PM'd you the details.

I had the web host remove apachebooster, which includes varnish.

Top Bottom