The xenForo Database at xenForo.com

HoddzDJ

It has come to my attention that the xenForo Database for the installation at xenForo.com is also known by the name of 'Brogan' and I'd like to personally thank Brogan for doing an outstanding job of keeping the front-end forums so well managed, posting with lightning fast speed and knowing exactly what is going on.

On the basis of those last two points, I have come to the conclusion that Brogan is the database for xenForo o_O Only not in mySQL form but in human form.

Actually, XenForo has a Master/Slave configuration with one database being Brogan and the other being Jake Bunce. However, I'm not sure which is master and which is slave :p
Haha! Brilliant! I always forget about Jake because I never see him on the list when I come on, but he may just appear offline all the time!

Their custom titles "Font of XenForo knowledge" (Brogan) and "Probably knows the answer" (Jake Bunce) are very well deserved, I would say. (y)

Their custom titles "Font of XenForo knowledge" (Brogan) and "Probably knows the answer" (Jake Bunce) are very well deserved, I would say. (y)
Don't think Brogan goes by that anymore. I never understood the "Font" part, anyway. Always made me think Brogan was the Times New Roman of XenForo Knowledge :D

Don't think Brogan goes by that anymore. I never understood the "Font" part, anyway. Always made me think Brogan was the Times New Roman of XenForo Knowledge :D
Lol! These titles were Kier's doing. :D

I must admit that the font thing got me stumped too but when I looked it up, one of it's many meanings is "an abundant source". ;)

Lol! These titles were Kier's doing. :D

I must admit that the font thing got me stumped too but when I looked it up, one of it's many meanings is "an abundant source". ;)
aaah, that makes sense. I tried looking it up myself, but couldn't find any information on it. Learn something new every day :)

Top Bottom