1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Witcher 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Dark Wizard, May 18, 2015.

1. The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard Well-Known Member

Anyone else going to be playing :)?

I got it for the PC.

2. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

That actually looks pretty cool. I may pick that up for xBox One.

3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

It looks amazing and want to pick it up but more than likely o won't have any time to play until probably steam summer sales so I may wait for that :D

4. Summit

Summit Active Member

Want the game as well, but won't be playing much of anything until finals are over.

5. Ernest L. Defoe

If I knew when I went by a Walmart today it would be out I'd get it today. Not sure if I will be around one tomorrow or not. Will just have to wait and see. Before anyways says why Walmart it's about the only place I can easily get an 18 wheeler in......I know more places have it for sale just aren't that easy to get to.

6. keith.arvixe

keith.arvixe Active Member

I'm going to try and get it for Xbox One seeing as everyone is raving about it for XB1.. We shall see :)

7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I started playing it last night for about 30 mins. I got mine free with one of my graphic cards and had it pre-loaded via GOG. For sure, it's up there as one of the best looking graphically games, especially in 4k which ran great on my system with settings set to max (hairworks was enabled to). I think the fighting mechanics are nice, especially when it zooms out slightly so you have a wider view and can see what's happening. Not sure if this was in the previous Witcher series, never played them.

Not much more to say about it with only 30 minutes played, but for sure, one of the best looking games I've seen, Dying light being on par with it for graphical beauty.

Edit: Telling a lie, not quite 4k I'm playing at. 3440 x 1440

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    GRJoker likes this.
  8. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Is this a single or MP type of game?

9. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Single player only. No multi-player included/developed.

10. keith.arvixe

keith.arvixe Active Member

Well thanks for the update on the PC. It makes it worth checking out for PC then.

11. Ernest L. Defoe

Picked this up today and waiting on my xBox One to update and we are gonna try this game out. Haven't played any of the others but the graphics and gameplay look pretty awesome.

GRJoker likes this.
  12. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

13. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

No multi-player.. No thanks

14. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

Well that's a bad way to go about games

15. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I just really don't like many games that don't give a multi-player option after I complete all the single player campaigns.