The second link and the second picture is not displayed in posted message

Gena

I purchased a license 2 hour ago a nd after mood forum for everything to work, I'll buy add-ons in future.

Please help me for message http://xenforo.com/community/thread...ure-is-not-displayed-in-posted-message.66813/

more Images
bug2.webp

And one more thing
I know that's not a problem of the script, everything worked correctly a few days ago. I probably something with my crooked hands did not correctly

Login or under administartorom moderator, the whole forum is displayed correctly, go inside the partition where the message and ran up the entire design :confused:
ruki1.webp

Under normal user all right. The same theme:
ruki2.webp

Thank you!

Without links, there's not much we can help you with. As for the view looking different as an administrator, you'll have to go over all the customizations you've made recently to determine which one is causing it. But again, not much can be done via a screenshot.

As for the view looking different as an administrator, you'll have to go over all the customizations you've made recently to determine which one is causing it.
ok problem fixed

changed until the right user groups, do not know exactly what kind of item spoiled, but again all shown correctly, I will continue to watch.

The problem with the second link and invisible from the second picture left, do not know how to solve

I was created login to my forum for you for testing links/images problem (edited) http://hochusebedom.ru

Please create a post in any topic and in one message, attach a few links and a few images - see the problem, then click edit and see that all images and links was writted into MySQl, but not displayed in the message

Last edited:
problem fixed myself

descibe: in admin panel was turn ON all addons.
3 Bbcodes addons.
I turn OFF 2 of 3 addons and now its all OK!

Three addon apparently in conflict with each other, I set all at once, and all included. Now disconnect the same and all at once begins to work correctly

Top Bottom