Fixed The requested page could not be found. (Code: no_controller, controller: -, action: -)

tajhay

Affected version
2.1.0 Beta 4
Updated to latest Beta (2.1.0 Beta 4).

Also installed the XF Portal Demo and installed it via the 'install from archive' (if that even helps narrow it down).

Today when i went to my site, it gave the above error. I have disabled all addons. Still get the above error.

What value do you both have set for the indexRoute option under "Basic board information"?

And do you have a route filter configured for the route referenced there?

That would likely be the problem then. Any idea how it would have been made blank?

The default value for that option is forums/

That would likely be the problem then. Any idea how it would have been made blank?

The default value for that option is forums/
No idea. I have not touched that setting at all. Maybe the portal add-on you guys created to help people learn xf development changed it when I installed it last night?

Are you 100% certain?

I can actually reproduce an issue with the default index page route if there is a route filter which changes it to something else.

Your live site has a route filter which changes forums/ to forum/.

Does uninstalling the portal add-on change anything?

Are you 100% certain?

I can actually reproduce an issue with the default index page route if there is a route filter which changes it to something else.

Your live site has a route filter which changes forums/ to forum/.

Does uninstalling the portal add-on change anything?
You might be right. I copied the db and files to my test site before upgrade. Didn't update the route filter at all, so if it inherited the old route filter, then yes that old route filter would have been there as I haven't touched that at all.

I'll try uninstalling that now.

I can reproduce this as well.

I’m talking about “Route filters”.

When I first asked you, you immediately said “Nope”. When I asked again you essentially said “maybe” and I still don’t know whether you’ve actually checked them or not.

Route filters are under the “Setup” menu in the Admin CP.

I’m talking about “Route filters”.

When I first asked you, you immediately said “Nope”. When I asked again you essentially said “maybe” and I still don’t know whether you’ve actually checked them or not.

Route filters are under the “Setup” menu in the Admin CP.
Oh whoops. I do have forums/ set to goto forum/

So where did this answer come from? 🙂
Do you have any route filters configured for the forums/ route?
Nope
If you disable that route filter (or maybe delete it) things should work properly again but there does seem to have been a regression somewhere.

It looks like @Kirby mentioned it previously. FWIW Kirby if you’re ever in doubt just create a new bug report. I must have totally overlooked your reply on that thread.

Top Bottom