The mystery of Swinging Todd

Adam Howard

True lie...if you upgrade to a live site before it is gold, somewhere, a puppy dies.

Ya all can call me "Swinging Todd" or "Jack The Ripper" then. :eek:

For many little innocent puppies aren't going to make it. :sneaky:

Hot dogs anyone? :whistle:

* note - have a sense of humor. If sense of humor not found, please install one.

Last edited:
Swinging Todd? Do you mean Sweeney Todd? LOL

I couldn't remember his name exactly, so I started to type it out in Google. Ironically even YouTube has a trailer listed for the movie as "Swinging Todd". But looking at the DVD now up close.... You'd be right.

Google, why have you pointed me in the wrong direction?! LOL :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why "swinging" made sense to me... I guess its because he does "swing" at his victims. :confused:

I couldn't remember his name exactly, so I started to type it out in Google. Ironically even YouTube has a trailer listed for the movie as "Swinging Todd". But looking at the DVD now up close.... You'd be right.

Google, why have you pointed me in the wrong direction?! LOL :ROFLMAO:

I don't know why "swinging" made sense to me... I guess its because he does "swing" at his victims. :confused:

sweeneytodd.webp

It's one of my daughter's favourite films :D She's a sucker for musicals heh heh heh.. and the fact it's the gorgeous Johnny Depp doesn't make me hate it either...

Better get back on topic before we get shouted at :D

View attachment 49584

It's one of my daughter's favourite films :D She's a sucker for musicals heh heh heh.. and the fact it's the gorgeous Johnny Depp doesn't make me hate it either...

Better get back on topic before we get shouted at :D

I normally dislike musicals. I'm likely one of the few people who isn't a big fan of "The Sound of Music" (its OK, I guess). But the story line and acting in Sweeney Todd was good enough for me to buy the movie.

When I first watched it, I didn't know it was going to be a musical. Boy, was I surprised. And to be very honest, I felt disappointed at first when learning that fact, but got sucked into the movie.

Don't get woman swooning at Johnny Depp. He's kind of smallish. Penelope Cruz had the right build to impersonate him as Jack Sparrow. Doesn't that say it all?

Last edited:
Swinging Todd is a euphemism for his genitalia.
Ya all can call me "Swinging Todd" or "Jack The Ripper" then. :eek:

For many little innocent puppies aren't going to make it. :sneaky:

Hot dogs anyone? :whistle:

* note - have a sense of humor. If sense of humor not found, please install one.

Not if it's layered with cheese?. :D Judging by @James prediction it doesn't sound too good at all #swingingcheesey :ROFLMAO: Oh god, this doesn't sound good at all. :censored:

Swinging Todd is a euphemism for his genitalia.

Never seen Sweeney Todd. Didn't know there's a Jack the Ripper musical, though that's a bit morbid... I enjoy Phantom of the Opera whenever it comes to the area, once every decade or so.

Don't get woman swooning at Johnny Depp. He's kind of smallish. Penelope Cruz had the right build to impersonate him as Jack Sparrow. Doesn't that say it all?

Sorry, you referring to the man's stature or something else?

He's 5'10.. that's much taller than me. Penelope Cruz is 5'6...... there's clearly a difference in build, but it being Pirates of the Caribbean, you have to suspend belief :)

And he's beautiful, so who cares :D

I remember Valeria Golino being very popular with men including myself a long time ago. She still looks excellent for her age.

Top Bottom