The mystery of Swinging Todd

There's always that one film that's always playing. In America it's My Cousin Vinny. There hasn't been a week where I've been flipping through the channels and it's on in the last 13 years.

You are but that was 22 years ago! :p
I suddenly feel old lol
Hot Shots hah it's on tonight in the UK. E4.
Seriously though...I almost peed myself first time I watched it as a kid...slapstick/action comedies...that's what happens when the 80's trickled into the 90s. You going to give it a watch?

There's always that one film that's always playing. In America it's My Cousin Vinny. There hasn't been a week where I've been flipping through the channels and it's on in the last 13 years.

The was two youts...

two what?

Youts....

<pauses>

YOUTHS

There is always the old James Bonds too...when they come on they take over the network for a week at a time.

Yep. In the late 1990s a channel each November and Christmas time would dedicate a week or two to Bond films. Loved it.

Over here they still do it about a month before new Bond movies are released, you know to get people wanting to see the next installment.

I like the series so much that after rocking the vhs collection for years I bought the box sets in disc format which I do for pretty much any series that is timeless.

Top Bottom