The Mike Sullivan Appreciation Thread

Mike, you did some awesome things for an awesome forumsoftware. And now you're doing more awesome things for a more awesome software. Seriously, the dedication and the quality of the work you and Kier are delivering is very inspiring. Thank you very much!

ROFL! This is funny!
rofl.gif

Gosh, he really should have told me that he's married before he moved in with me! I think I have to kick him out now and make him code out in the street!

At the risk of being selfish, can you wait until XF is released before you kick him out? :p

Mike, between you and me (nobody else can read this, scouts honor), if you do get kicked out, you can code over at my place. You will have to move to Canada, but, we have really great beer. :cool: But no XF thong!

At the risk of being selfish, can you wait until XF is released before you kick him out? :p

Mike, between you and me (nobody else can read this, scouts honor), if you do get kicked out, you can code over at my place. You will have to move to Canada, but, we have really great beer. :cool: But no XF thong!

Ok, he can stay... but only because he knows how to fix computers ;)

Top Bottom