The Mike Sullivan Appreciation Thread

Many many moons ago, there was some fun thread somewhere (I can't find it) where someone wanted to see Mike with long hair.

Well.... I spent some time doing a photochop at the time, then got shy about posting it.. coz I didn't know Mike, nor his sense of humour (still don't)

But..... in light of the whole Mike Appreciation day, I am boldly going where no photochopper has been....

I present to you..... Mike in the days before he became the invisible Lackey man, he actually fronted a rockin 80's Hair Rock band...

mike_longhair.webp

Damn this whole time I thought Mike worked for Facebook cause of a post he made about him being the official Facebook guru. I was wondering why he was in so many threads. Almost sent him a pm saying 'Dude go fix Facebook, I hate that frigging Timeline.'

Damn this whole time I thought Mike worked for Facebook cause of a post he made about him being the official Facebook guru. I was wondering why he was in so many threads. Almost sent him a pm saying 'Dude go fix Facebook, I hate that frigging Timeline.'
You might be thinking of Scott Macvicar.... another former vBulletin employee who indeed joined Facebook.

Mike has always been here the entire time quietly plotting to take over the world working hard.

Top Bottom